Domination

Living the real life under lock and key
Fastredcar

Domination

Post by Fastredcar »

Hopefully the picture will appear. I haven't tried this before.
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-28-16-55-27.png
Screenshot_2020-07-28-16-55-27.png (396.35 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
5 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Domination

Post by KittensBoyToy »

He needs to see my therapist....
Theratrix.JPG
Theratrix.JPG (62.43 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I got a paddled a few times in school growing up but none of the teachers looked like this. If they had, I'm not sure it would have made me want to behave better.... :twisted:
Yes, Teacher.JPG
Yes, Teacher.JPG (48.63 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

If I'd had a teacher like that back in the day I'd have tried to get detention every day. ;-)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

That last pic...9th grade English, I had a cute young thing for a teach, she must have been fresh out of college because she didn't seem to be all that much older...she would sit with her legs crossed like that, on the corner of her desk, mini-skirt...she had much bigger breasts than this one and wore button blouses that seemed to be about 2 sizes too small.

Not a single guy made any kind of disturbance, just sat there, staring...I flunked English that year (and I am a certified English whiz), I think we all did...
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:09 am That last pic...9th grade English, I had a cute young thing for a teach, she must have been fresh out of college because she didn't seem to be all that much older...she would sit with her legs crossed like that, on the corner of her desk, mini-skirt...she had much bigger breasts than this one and wore button blouses that seemed to be about 2 sizes too small.

Not a single guy made any kind of disturbance, just sat there, staring...I flunked English that year (and I am a certified English whiz), I think we all did...
Must be something about Freshman English. My teacher was Miss Owens. Young, blonde, fresh out of college, drove a baby blue Triumph and all the boys were in love with her. Of course she didn't make an impression on me. :? I can still remember the details and picture her after all these years. (My Freshman year was '63-'64 :lol: )
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Wow, the last few posts about teachers made me think of the Van Halen video "Hot for Teacher". I had no such teachers in my educational career.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

First teacher I had the hots for was the fourth grade teach, a pretty blonde. At the end of third grade, I dreamed of her all summer. Then, back to school...to find that she had got married over the summer. I was crushed.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
danj

Post by danj »

One math teacher I had in HS was HOT! All the boys were drooling over her! Though the first one I fantasized about was my 9th grade history teacher. More of MILF. Came to her many times!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart