Initiating Sex in Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: Initiating Sex in Chastity

Post by Tessasissy »

We initially agreed that we would have two hours a week at a weekend where I could pamper my wife, we are very busy so this would be at the weekend normaly. I was alowed to remind my wife of this. Though I am not alowed to either bring up or mention chastity, that includes asking to be let out or by defalutl initiate sex of any kind. This is entirely at my wife's discretion.

With covid (for which my wife manged all her companies compliance strategies and imolementation) and now her promotion(we are hoping after the initial 3 or 4 months that her hours will normalise again so by January.) the regular pamper sessions have become few and far between. And my releases have been extended significantly over this time.

So basically I am not alowed any opportunities to initiate sex of any kind(whether pleasing my wife without any release or getting any release) this I feel is as it should be being Chaste, the whole point being that it is for my wife's benefit and I am there to fulfill her needs not my own.

Though I hope when life calms down a bit we will get back to our pampering sessions a bit more.

My wife knows I am constantly Hornet but only very occasionally makes a comment. Which then makes me feel more horney and that she is wishes to carry on with the chastity arrangement as it is.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The idea I'd initiate sex while caged would be just weird.
Funny, every relationship is different. I'm often "initiating" even while locked, and even knowing that I'll remain locked. However, our current work/home life is such that we found it easier to make regular date nights... on a weekend morning. But I'm still affectionate, so by Thursday or Friday evening, Mrs Edge will be looking forward to a nice interlude on Saturday or Sunday morning.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:08 am
The idea I'd initiate sex while caged would be just weird.
Funny, every relationship is different. I'm often "initiating" even while locked, and even knowing that I'll remain locked. However, our current work/home life is such that we found it easier to make regular date nights... on a weekend morning. But I'm still affectionate, so by Thursday or Friday evening, Mrs Edge will be looking forward to a nice interlude on Saturday or Sunday morning.
While we don't usually schedule anything my wife has repeatedly said that she likes it when I initiate foreplay. I'm more of a spur of the moment bedtime person and she prefers it in the morning. She says it energizes her.

We have found that during these Covid-19 times of us both being home during the day that the spur of the moment mid afternoon encounter has been fun.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We have found that during these Covid-19 times of us both being home during the day that the spur of the moment mid afternoon encounter has been fun.
We've had a few of those, except that I'm usually at work M-F and sometimes on Sat. And our daughter lives at home, and she works pretty much the same hours I do - except she sleeps late on the weekends.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM has a reasonably “organised” life and that includes sex. So “playtimes” are Sunday afternoon around 4pm, Tuesday evening after dinner and Thursday evening also after dinner. Gym Monday evening, Tuesday 11am, Wednesday midday and Friday 11am. Bath after every gym session and playtime. i wouldn’t even consider suggesting a change to playtime unless i was unwell and couldn’t perform my duties, even then i try and convince Her to have some fun anyway. So rule 1 is MsM is in control, at all other times refer to rule 1 !!!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I have been locked for about 10 years. My wife really got into sex being only for her pleasure to the point that I never ask for sex. She lets me have sex with her one day a week and she chooses the day. Sometimes she will skip a week or two. I do not orgasm at all nor do I get edged. Most times I am locked during sex. in 2020 my wife started to really make sex only for her pleasure. She did this by having me wear a hood. It is leather and can cover my mouth and eyes or leave my mouth free if she wants me to kiss her while she uses her vibrator. Most times I just lay there while she tortures my balls so that I moan in pain. My moans trigger her orgasm.

Sex lasts for 5-10 minutes once a week at most. Our sex life is truly for my wife's pleasure. She does not pay any attention to my penis nor finds penises attractive or arousing. She is bi and had a girlfriend for most of our marriage. Anything I get is because she loves me. However, she does not love me enough to deal with my tiny penis. She cut me off of intercourse 20 years ago. Our sex life is 24/7 chastity lock up and after weaning me from orgasms, permanent orgasm denial. I know she is serious about this because this is what she wanted from day one. She had me lock up as soon as I got out of the hospital a few weeks ago and just last week gave me only two days to get rid of a nasty fungal infection and a long cut on my balls from shaving them. During that time I suggested that my 69 year old balls cannot take it anymore so we should end our chastity lifestyle. She said no and insisted that I lock up or no sex at all. She is bi and not sexually attracted to me as she was with her ex girlfriend, so I take whatever I can get. At least I got to indulge in threesomes for almost 30 years of our marriage. More threesomes than anybody else I know. Now it is time to pay the piper and gladly make sex all about my wife.
0 x