Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Post by Schnoff »

chasteandcaged2 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:16 pm How long did it take until you were locked for a month?
Just to clarify, this is about behavior modification and orgasm denial without a cage. So, not locked at all, until earlier this year when I had managed to refrain from orgasm for a year. Because we now know I can stay denied without a cage, it's okay to use a cage. We're a little odd that way. :)

I actually have a Dorky Orgasm Tracker from when we started in 2013, let me check. I started tracking end of July 2013; the first period of over a month was from 9/22 to 11/1 of that year. So, two months of trial before we could go a month without orgasm for me. After that it's a mix ... periods where I come a lot, every 2 to 3 weeks, often without permission; periods where I go a month or more without.

It took until 2019 to figure this out enough that I could stay denied until end of May 2020, one year.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slave d

Post by slave d »

chasteandcaged2 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:18 pm
slave d wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:00 pm FWIW i’m with Tom 100%, no orgasm is the most fantastic long term arousal level i’ve ever experienced and i’ll go out of my way to not “cum” properly ever again !!

MsM’s ld
What's your experience of ejaculation now then? Does it feel disappointing rather than a high?
i couldn’t call it ejaculation even really. Two nights ago i reached “the overflow point”, started dribbling in MsM’s cage as i warmed Her up with my tongue and then when She was riding Her strap-on (cowgirl on top of me) and reached Her third very noisy orgasm i simply emptied out into the harness, i couldn’t stop it in any way, it felt ok though not much better than having a good relief pee when your busting to go. There was a bit of muscle twitching BUT the big thing was afterwards there was virtually zero change in my mood or arousal levels, i would have happily lapped up all i’d produced but a: that’s not MsM’s thing and b: there’s not much produced these days. So as much as anything there’s frustration at being overwhelmed, submission in that MsM has basically “caused” this (She knows I’m reaching this point and gets extra noisy as She cums just to send me over the edge) and humiliation to a degree because i’m “not allowed or able” to cum like a “real man”. Now this is just me and my psyche and others have different reactions and feelings about it. ....... Oh and i absolutely LOVE it !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

chasteandcaged2 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:18 pm
slave d wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:00 pm FWIW i’m with Tom 100%, no orgasm is the most fantastic long term arousal level i’ve ever experienced and i’ll go out of my way to not “cum” properly ever again !!

MsM’s ld
What's your experience of ejaculation now then? Does it feel disappointing rather than a high?

For me, after a period of time of being restricted it seems that even 'allowed' orgasms are mostly 'ruined' and, while pleasurable, do not greatly diminish the amount of semen retained in the prostate. It is not completely disappointing but there really is not much of a 'low'. Especially if re-caged immediately after, desire and arousal return within a short period of time (an hour or less, generally, occasionally longer).
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

I don't post here often.... but this is non-sense....
1 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

King Hippo wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:10 am this is non-sense....
Yup. Very popular nonsense in some corners of the interwebs. I think we were mistaken for being one such corner :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
masterlock07

Post by masterlock07 »

What a fun and handy chart!
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Haha!

I'm 60 but with a big dick, so the chart says 4 - 5 orgasms per month.

I would not thank you for that.
0 x