Trisha
Re: Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Post by Trisha »

Lol, this is so good 😀
0 x
chasteandcaged2

Post by chasteandcaged2 »

Obviously the chart numbers would be more appropriate for ejaculations per every 2 years for many of you haha. When you are unlocked what method of ejaculation do you usually get - sex, masturbation, ruined orgasm etc?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

When I'm I locked? Not sure I understand the question. 😉
1 x
chasteandcaged2

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:18 am When I'm I locked? Not sure I understand the question. 😉
I'm assuming, you're unlocked at some point throughout the year for orgasm? Feel like i've entered the realm of the Gods, you are all so controlled and have way more endurance than I do.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> When you are unlocked what method of ejaculation do you usually get - sex, masturbation, ruined orgasm etc?

I’m not sure I have enough data to say “typical” because, well, one allowed orgasm in a little over a year. That one was tease and denial taken a little too far, with the only stimulation in the half minute or so leading up to the orgasm and during the orgasm itself being a hand loosely wrapped around my cock, not moving. I wouldn’t call that “ruined”, I’d say that was masturbation - but others may feel different.

Come to think of it previous orgasms were also usually by masturbation. So that’s the usual way. Masturbation. Whether stroking all the way through - hasn’t happened in a little over a year - or just because the edge was misjudged a bit.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

So when you say “sex” I am assuming you mean PiV, and that’s telling. Masturbation is sex, oral is sex, anything at all involving sexual pleasure is sex. Least wise as I see it.

Re “Gods” - naw. Different strokes (hurr) for different folks. Some like to be locked for a week and then to come, and call it “ruined”. Others want to go months without any kind of ejaculation. We wanted me conditioned to where I can be denied from all ejaculation for a year without a cage. Only when that was, within reason (*), achieved, was the cage added.

(*) There’s fantasy and there’s reality. One nocturnal emission, hands nowhere near cock; one orgasm induced by trying on a cage that was so tight it put a lot of pressure on the glans. I learned that tight cages are dangerous. Who knew.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
chasteandcaged2

Schnoff wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:09 pm We wanted me conditioned to where I can be denied from all ejaculation for a year without a cage. Only when that was, within reason (*), achieved, was the cage added.
I've not heard of orgasm denial achieved without a cage then introducing a cage. So is the cage more symbolic now or do you feel you need it to enforce longer term denial?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm assuming, you're unlocked at some point throughout the year for orgasm?
I'm unlocked for doctors visits, travel, and long road cycling jaunts. It's been well over 2 years, maybe closer to 2-1/2, since I've had an uncaged orgasm. I don't even remember it.
1 x
chasteandcaged2

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:26 pm I'm unlocked for doctors visits, travel, and long road cycling jaunts. It's been well over 2 years, maybe closer to 2-1/2, since I've had an uncaged orgasm. I don't even remember it.
Wow, that's incredible. Do you crave orgasm after such a long time of denial?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow, that's incredible. Do you crave orgasm after such a long time of denial?
Surprisingly, no. I've learned to "surf" the constant low level simmering that I get from being aroused but never satisfied. It's like being a teenager again, although without the huge fluctuation. Or acne.
2 x