Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Post by Schnoff »

> I've not heard of orgasm denial achieved without a cage then introducing a cage. So is the cage more symbolic now or do you feel you need it to enforce longer term denial?

It's not needed to enforce longer term denial. I've gone a year without a cage, I can do that again or longer. I crave the tease and denial, and know I am going to come eventually anyway, even if while asleep, so there's no need to rush there by jerking off. I really am better off when teased and denied, as opposed to masturbating myself.

It's a toy. It's pretty new to us, maybe a couple months or so, and it's fun. I enjoy how it feels when I get erect, and my husband likes the feeling of even more control it gives him. I miss being free and playing with different types of PA jewelry, but I like that he's into locking me up. When we got a well-fitting version of it he'd keep me in for a week or so and then out for the same time; now it's in for a week or so, out for a day, and back in. Or out for tease and denial, and then back in while I am still coming down from having been so close. I'm loving every bit of it.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW i’m with Tom 100%, no orgasm is the most fantastic long term arousal level i’ve ever experienced and i’ll go out of my way to not “cum” properly ever again !!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
chasteandcaged2

Post by chasteandcaged2 »

This is really interesting that chastity cages aren't used to enforce denial - in the sample of this thread anyway. I'm curious if you're able to maintain long term denial because of a lower libido or just with lots of practice and conditioning? How did you all get to this stage - what's your best tip to reduce ejaculation frequency?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:00 pm FWIW i’m with Tom 100%, no orgasm is the most fantastic long term arousal level i’ve ever experienced and i’ll go out of my way to not “cum” properly ever again !!

MsM’s ld
I like a good one every now and then...I'd like to see once a month, but they've been in short supply lately. In about a year's time I've had one PIV, one BJ, one "Oh shit, no, not yet!" that was *supposed* to be PIV but wasn't because a chance touch set it off prematurely, and one caged 'ruin'.

For a few weeks she's been saying we're going to 'fool around' by which I think she means PIV, but I'm feeling a little like Charlie Brown with Lucy and the football- it keeps getting pulled away. I have a sneaking suspicion it's less about being nice and letting me fuck, and more about just being able to get a load of cum in her puss for the express purpose of making me eat her out after- she has admitted that she really likes the way it feels to have her pussy licked when it has a load of cum in it, and that she really likes *making* me do it. I think that my pleasure will be very short-lived and hers will be much greater and longer...but at nearly five months since my last uncaged, full orgasm, I'm getting pretty desperate...almost to the point where I almost don't care if I have to do the nasty deed after, I just want to feel my cock inside her and get to cum, even though I know that as soon as I do I *will* care and I won't want to do what she's going to want next...
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

chasteandcaged2 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:52 am This is really interesting that chastity cages aren't used to enforce denial - in the sample of this thread anyway. I'm curious if you're able to maintain long term denial because of a lower libido or just with lots of practice and conditioning? How did you all get to this stage - what's your best tip to reduce ejaculation frequency?
It is for me.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

chasteandcaged2 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:52 am This is really interesting that chastity cages aren't used to enforce denial - in the sample of this thread anyway. I'm curious if you're able to maintain long term denial because of a lower libido or just with lots of practice and conditioning? How did you all get to this stage - what's your best tip to reduce ejaculation frequency?
I'm not sure if it's low libido or conditioning in my case. I found out while ago that I had the testosterone of an 85 year old (I'm 45). I'm currently giving myself weekly shots for it and it's back to normal. My libido was pretty low the past few years, but sex was never really a priority to me. I'd masturbate more out of boredom when I was alone than because of libido. Maybe that had been more testosterone all along by whole life. Who knows.

But even having low testosterone, I'd still always have sex whenever the opportunity presented itself. The problem being I was generally concerned more about my own pleasure than my wifes. My marriage felt more like roommates over the past few years, and spent alot of time stressed and arguing with a health scare of my son 2 years ago.

I'd recently realized I'd completely given up showing any affection to my wife at all, and I was fully expecting her to just want to leave as soon as my son was old enough to leave home, and I didn't want that to happen. I knew I had to do something, and by a complete fluke talking with a coworker, I stumbled upon chastity as a way to potentially revive a struggling marriage. I figured why not give it a shot. I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Surprise surprise, it's been working beautifully. My desire for her and my desire to please her in any way possible is higher than ever before.

I'd still love to have the chance to masturbate after a long stressful day at work to calm down, or if I was alone and bored, but that clearly wasn't working for my marriage. Being locked up tight HAS worked beautifully though. Like a light switch had been flicked. So although I still want to cum, it's not worth the risk of having me slip back into my old ways. I don't want to ruin my marriage just because I feel like stroking myself when I'm bored. It's just not worth it.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

chasteandcaged2 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:52 am I'm curious if you're able to maintain long term denial because of a lower libido or just with lots of practice and conditioning? How did you all get to this stage - what's your best tip to reduce ejaculation frequency?
Hahaha no my libido is fine. Higher than my husband’s. I’d have sex every day or several times a day if that was an option. Not with ejaculation, “obviously”.

In our case it was a few years of trial and error. We found a positive reinforcement routine that works for us. I have a somewhat lengthy post on that, which I’ll link to when I find it.

My best tip is to have the mindset that you both want this, figure out how to get there, and take every setback as an opportunity for learning. What happened, how can it be prevented next time?
Negative reinforcement didn’t work at all, in fact it just made it even more difficult to reach that goal. Positive reinforcement takes a long time, and does work.

It takes both partners to be involved. I wouldn’t have gotten there on my own, and my husband could not have changed my behavior if I didn’t want it to be changed.

For me, the daily touch points and praise (if I did well) are key. Other methods might work for other people.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
chasteandcaged2

Jens_Property wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:41 am
chasteandcaged2 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:52 am I stumbled upon chastity as a way to potentially revive a struggling marriage. I figured why not give it a shot. I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Surprise surprise, it's been working beautifully.
That's a great success story! How did your wife first respond to your suggestion of chastity? I'm glad it's been working so well for you.
0 x
chasteandcaged2

Schnoff wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:18 pm In our case it was a few years of trial and error.
I guess that's the key isn't it, it takes time and real effort. Until chastity devices are 100% secure and prevent ejaculation, then it's down to goal setting and honesty with a genuine interest in self development. How long did it take until you were locked for a month?
0 x
chasteandcaged2

slave d wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:00 pm FWIW i’m with Tom 100%, no orgasm is the most fantastic long term arousal level i’ve ever experienced and i’ll go out of my way to not “cum” properly ever again !!

MsM’s ld
What's your experience of ejaculation now then? Does it feel disappointing rather than a high?
0 x