Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Living the real life under lock and key
chasteandcaged2

Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Post by chasteandcaged2 »

Hi all,

I've created a chart for fun which calculates the number of monthly male ejaculations based on penis size and age, where you round down. It also devices males into alpha, beta and doms. I thought it was an interesting idea to have a universal chart that divides males into a hierarchy and details ejaculation frequency.
Just wondered what everyone thought of it? Maybe other variables might be more interesting to use?
Male monthly ejaculation chart.jpeg
Male monthly ejaculation chart.jpeg (44.87 KiB) Viewed 4543 times
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Post by Tom Allen »

What does penis size - a genetic condition over which men have almost no control - have to do with the social position of members of wolf packs?

I'm also even afraid to ask what age has to do with any of this.
2 x
chasteandcaged2

Your absolutely right Tom haha It was an idea my ex came up with years ago and I just thought i'd play around with it. What variables would you use to calculate social position and ejaculation frequency instead?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

chasteandcaged2 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:19 am What variables would you use to calculate social position and ejaculation frequency instead?
What do those things have to do with each other?

In fact, what is social position?
1 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Well, age is certainly relevant - though wife's age might be even more!
1 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm jerking your chain a bit to make a point. There's a trope that has been associated with chastity /denial, at least, in some BDSM subcultures, that being locked up us a male sub situation, and that penis size has something to do with X.

Most of the members in this forum are not really active in that community, and play with chastity as a way to enhance their relationship. Most women are actually horrified at the idea of cuckolding their husbands, and few men see themselves as "beta" (which is used in ways not intended by animal studies experts).

Also the idea that penis size somehow equates to personal worthiness, especially in relation to well, relationships, is a bit insulting.

Okay, yes, I realize that these are supposed to be fun, and not taken seriously,, and that some people in this group will find it amusing. And on some level, it is. I'm just trying to point out that it plays on tropes that aren't necessarily the most empowering..
2 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i see it also doesn’t allow for the few of us on zero ejaculations. While i find the chart more interesting than many here would i very much suspect it was composed by a femdom or under their instruction to further humiliate an older sub male with a small penis who is into that sort of thing (i am but recognise that’s not the norm here).

Oh and if i suggested to MsM i would have a 4” erection (if i was allowed any at all) would have Her suggesting i was exaggerating by a factor of 2 !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
chasteandcaged2

I agree with everything that's been said and maybe I misjudged the tone of this forum. Just wondering then, within the boundaries of a relationship between two people, what are the two most influential factors determining frequency of release? Maybe two factors that are within the control of the person in chastity? How about the number of orgasms they give to their partner while locked during the previous month? Number of chores completed?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs Edge has had me locked down for over 2 years. The number I get is 0.

We have never had a correlation between orgasms and anything else. It was completely at her whim. Usually numbers close to 0 over a period of months.

And hey, nothing personal, I was just jerking your chain. Charts like that are all over Tumblr, Twitter, Chastity Mansion, and other places. We're a little bit, umm, not like those places. 😉
5 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

chasteandcaged2 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:23 pm within the boundaries of a relationship between two people, what are the two most influential factors determining frequency of release? Maybe two factors that are within the control of the person in chastity?
We have no correlation, just fewer for me. I (foolishly) mentioned that at the rate we were going I would have 8 orgasms in 2020, her response? "that's too many" So I believe she picked labor day out of thin air as my next release date. That will double my usual denial period. Then maybe Christmas...

I'm not sure what the goal is, I do have some input, but mostly when I'm really turned on, and I can say the most outrageous things, like don't take it off for a month for any reason... In general, I usually work against my "best" interest.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro