Completely denied (almost)

Living the real life under lock and key
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023
Completely denied (almost)

Post by shyguy »

I was just wondering how many other of us locked men are virtually ignored. I'm locked 24x7 apart from brief periods for cleaning and my wife/KH enforces this quite strictly but does virtually nothing else. There is no teasing, fondling, edging or sex (apart from once which I think she didn't enjoy). Anything I might say about how I feel is dismissed as a means of getting sexual attention.

I get plenty of hugs and other affection so I'm not totally ignored in other ways.

Who else gets this treatment? Is this a normal thing in the early stages? (I'm 2 months in)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Completely denied (almost)

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm not getting a lot of teasing at the moment, for various reasons, but she does grab my balls every now and then. Of course, pleasuring her results in considerable arousal, which serves as a form of teasing. I have been locked since last year, only getting out two or three times for brief periods for allowed orgasms.

I haven't been allowed out at all in more than four months, but she recently gave me a 'ruined' orgasm while still caged. I'm horny as hell most of the time now, and leaking semen often, which results in some irritation that increases urges to pee.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I guess I fall into this category most of the time. My last lock up was 181 days coupled with 197 days of no orgasms (for me). I can't say there is never any teasing or sexual attention but it is rare and far between. It has been said many times on the forum that wearing the cage is a constant reminder to us of our situation. It's just another day for her!
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife has been really pretty good in keeping me focused. The saying "life gets in the way" always crops up for us as we sometimes are going in several different directions. A few stressful events are going on for both of us currently but we do manage to find some fun time now and then.

The verbal teasing sometimes can be just a stimulating as the physical teasing. It lets me know she is still vested in the process.

A few days will go by with nothing really happening, then she snuggles next to me in bed as she drifts off to sleep with a firm grip on her balls saying "I haven't forgot about ya".

This would be a totally different experience if she just locked me up and ignored me. :(
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023

Post by shyguy »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 am I guess I fall into this category most of the time. My last lock up was 181 days coupled with 197 days of no orgasms (for me). I can't say there is never any teasing or sexual attention but it is rare and far between. It has been said many times on the forum that wearing the cage is a constant reminder to us of our situation. It's just another day for her!
It is indeed just another day for her! It is some comfort that I'm not the only one experiencing this. I'm amazed (and somewhat envious) of all the stories where the wife hits the ground running. Those guys seem to get more sex when locked than I've had in the past decade of being unlocked!

For me some days are incredibly difficult to get through. As is often mentioned it requires patience which is sometimes a struggle. What keeps me going is the fact that she does keep enforcing it so it must be working for her which I guess is the whole point.
2 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

I've been locked up now for 31 days, and in that time only been teased once for a short time. But I've promised not to bug her or harass her at all. I told her when she would like to be pleased, just to say the word and I'll be on my knees for her.
I honestly don't mind it though, because the entire reason I'm doing this is to be more attentive to her and focusing my energy on doing things that please her both in and out of the bedroom. So if she told me that I'd never be teased or released from the cage or ever have another orgasm in my life, so be it. Whatever it takes to make her happy.
We're still just getting started in chastity, so who knows where it'll go from here
1 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Jens_Property wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:46 pm I've been locked up now for 31 days
You started just one day after I was last locked. My wife and I chatted about it over the weekend. She agreed that this is less of a game for her now, and more the new normal. I'm thinking I will probably be locked for the summer... maybe longer. At least I get: hugs, kisses, and somewhat regular teasing.
3 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

LockedByBD wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:29 pm You started just one day after I was last locked. My wife and I chatted about it over the weekend. She agreed that this is less of a game for her now, and more the new normal. I'm thinking I will probably be locked for the summer... maybe longer. At least I get: hugs, kisses, and somewhat regular teasing.
I've been getting hugs and kisses, teasing not so much right now, but she's starting to get into it. Honestly I don't even care if she teases me. Doing things to her is enough of a tease to myself that she doesn't need to lol. I'd be completely happy to just stay locked up for the foreseeable future. The benefits to my marriage seem to be worth it!
3 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Jens_Property wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:58 pm The benefits to my marriage seem to be worth it!
Amen to that!
3 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Just another guy

Post by Just another guy »

Different boat here. For us chastity is a fun game. I make my kh wife/mistress cum 5-10 times a day. She has me do the chores etc around the house. We have been playing with longer lock ups, I’m in the middle of a 33 day one now. She will let me out every couple days to tease me or fuck her(no cumming for me of course), couple times a week she will peg me. Chastity play makes us both hornier. I wouldn’t want to do it if she ignored me completely for weeks or months on end
3 x