and your newest member is......

Living the real life under lock and key
rbchastity4m
and your newest member is......

Post by rbchastity4m »

hi all,

i’ve migrated over from CM, primarily for help, guidance, info and to share my chastity experience.

a little about me, i am rob, and i live with my wife/goddess of 10+ years in the U.K.

i have had the somewhat usual fetish interest since my late teen days, you know, femdom, leather/pvc, boots etc, i don’t need to paint a picture.

i admitted this to my then girlfriend early on, and was shot down in flames, the best she ever did to go with it was wearing of a pvc nurses dress in the bedroom. this was short lived and i didn’t respect it as i should have.
our sex life was hit and miss, mostly miss, we are at very different levels on libido.

cue me buying my own fetishwear which did not go down well, but as i’ve tried explaining im a fetish addict, and would don it when self pleasuring, jump forward to last year and i realised my fetishes were damaging our marriage and i needed to fix it before we passed the point of no return and so i brought up chastity, my reasoning to her was it would deny me the chance to do what i do, it may lower my sex drive more in sync with hers, this was met with a no again.
i also have a habit of bending my penis downwards in the night when it’s erect, it happens in my sleep and i dont know i’m doing it until it wakes me, this resulted in a permanent bending when hard (peyronies disease)

stubborn me bought a few cheapies to try (self locked) but struggled to get along with them, and so i went semi custom with a piece from MCN and his explorer model.

lots of trials and breaking in and i think i must have cracked it.
0 x
rbchastity4m
Re: and your newest member is......

Post by rbchastity4m »

continued.

our sex life somewhat improved late last year/early this year, so a month or two back, my Goddess was telling me that she was feeling rather broody, (we have just ticked past 40 and have 2 kids) except i have been unable to produce the required goods through intercourse, about 2 weeks ago after another failed attempt we had the chastity talk again and i said to her that i fear i am desensitised because of my fetish addiction, and that i have no problem cumming when masturbating but only if some fetish stimulant is there. i want to abstain from all of it but i know myself well enough to admit if i have the keys i will use them.

she agreed to take the keys and not permit me to have them until her next ovulation date which will be around 18/7. i am to lock and remain chaste until her next ovulation date if we are unsuccessful again.
this in my eyes is making us both happy, we hopefully get pregnant in the next 12 months (when we have agreed we will cease trying) and it will help me curb my addiction and further put strain on our marriage, we are solid together and have been through many difficult periods and we have come out smiling.

the terms were that she does not want to see it but is happy for me to be in it, she has agreed to let me unlock once a week for a proper clean but there will be no relief as she doesn’t want to waste my swimmers.
i have asked her if i can remain locked after (hopefully) we are pregnant, i don’t know how much or if she will even want to be intimate while carrying, and i’m aware enough to know that post birth it will be non existent until she feels up for it (locked or not) so far she has given her blessing on this, i’m hopeful that she keeps her word, mainly because i understand her lower (than mine) libido and that feeling of not having control of pleasure is exhilarating.

so as of today (3/7) i am 13 days locked and 15 days since i last self pleasured. there have been a few nights when away from home when i’ve had the urge to be able to get out and relieve myself and if i had had the keys i know i most certainly would have. last night was quite bad, i was even thrusting at my duvet unknowingly. i sent her a text message to say i was horny and frustrated and she asked if i wanted to stop being locked? impossible when i’m many miles from home alone and the keys are with her!
i told her that i will be ok, it’s normal and that was the worst i’d had it these last two weeks.

thanks for reading my story, i will try and post regular-ish updates on my progress and thoughts.

take care all. rob.
3 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: and your newest member is......

Post by Schnoff »

This sounds like you are starting a blog with regular updates. Is that the intent? If so we’ll move this into the Journey section.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.