Almost at one year!

Living the real life under lock and key
qwrth
Almost at one year!

Post by qwrth »

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but have been lurking for years and love all of the info and things I've learned here over the years.

I had always wanted to go one year without an orgasm, and this wednesday, July 1st will be my one year mark. I'm not really to sure what to do from here. I'm self locked, so I don't have a partner to decide for me. I'm torn between staying denied, or getting a release. If I do give myself a release, I would love some thoughts and ideas on how to do it, such as humiliating tasks to do during it or work up to it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Almost at one year!

Post by TwistedMister »

Go to the top of the forum (the 'Announcements' section), read the "Read this first" and the Forum Rules, and stay denied until your first post is as specified in Tip #2.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Self locking is difficult. Well, at least, that's my opinion. I'm not sure what you get out of it, but as long as you made it to a year, now shoot for 500 days. I can't imagine that any reward would not be a let down in some respects.
0 x
BarefootandChaste
Last orgasm: September 23rd, 2020

Post by BarefootandChaste »

I say stay locked.
0 x
Barefoot and locked away
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:11 pm Go to the top of the forum (the 'Announcements' section), read the "Read this first" and the Forum Rules, and stay denied until your first post is as specified in Tip #2.
Wouldn't the admins have control of that (via #3 and the first post under the rules post) and be able to not allow a first post to be anything other than compliance w/ #2? Maybe you're just teasing him!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

focUSed wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:29 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:11 pm Go to the top of the forum (the 'Announcements' section), read the "Read this first" and the Forum Rules, and stay denied until your first post is as specified in Tip #2.
Wouldn't the admins have control of that (via #3 and the first post under the rules post) and be able to not allow a first post to be anything other than compliance w/ #2? Maybe you're just teasing him!
Hahaha...bit of a conundrum for him, eh?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> I'm not really to sure what to do from here.

Well, if you like being teased, you could decide to stay locked until you have built yourself a Nogasm Controller (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63505) either soldered or on protoboard, then use it to keep yourself on edge without release, then lock back up.

And tell the rest of the forum how that went :).
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

First and foremost - congratulations. Before I had the courage to tell my wife that I wanted to explore chastity, I would put on the cage for short windows and just take it off when I got excited. Being your own keyholder is really difficult and I know that I couldn't make it for a year. I haven't made it a year without orgasm even with my wife controlling it.

Second - you have made a huge milestone and rubbing one out is going to create a huge feeling of letdown after the initial ecstasy of orgasm. You may decide to stay out of the cage for a few days/weeks and really exercise your options. In the end you will likely decide what we have all learned is that it is generally better to want than to have.

Should you continue on beyond the year? Nearly all here will say yes. Maybe you look at smaller goals like going from 365 days to 400 days and decide from there.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
rbchastity4m

Post by rbchastity4m »

i too self locked on and off these last 6 months or so, never managed more than a week, it’s too tempting when horniness and frustration builds and there’s no one to control it. i locked 13 days ago when i handed the keys to my goddess, we are having trouble conceiving because of my own stupid selfishness and this was the best option.
i am in awe at your abstinence and wish you well, if it were my decision to make i would stay locked, you already have the control issue sorted.

looking forward to the 400 & 500 days locked updates.
0 x