Chastity and Sports

Living the real life under lock and key
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Chastity and Sports

Post by JubsinChastity »

One thing I haven't really seen discussed much on this site is how you guys deal with chastity and sports.

One of my big problems is that the sports I play have a lot of movement and potential impact with my crotch. Because of this I've only been able to self-lock in order to have the freedom to unlock when needed for the sport. However this constant access makes it too easy for me to let myself jack off whenever. So its a tough spot and I'm hoping to open a discussion on what other guys on here do for it.

How many of you are involved in fairly rigorous sports and what do you do for chastity? Do you just unlock for it? Would you like some other option if there is one out there? Or is chastity and sports just a no-go zone?
0 x
Michele

Re: Chastity and Sports

Post by Michele »

When my hubby coaches (and has to run around a lot or be a tackling dummy) he does not wear a cage. That is for his own protection and the kids so they don't accidentally bump into it.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Lady M wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:51 pm When my hubby coaches (and has to run around a lot or be a tackling dummy) he does not wear a cage. That is for his own protection and the kids so they don't accidentally bump into it.
If there was a device that worked to be more sports friendly (like silicone), would he wear it during sports or still just not worth the risk?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

While I don't do 'sports' (lost an eye in the Service, depth perception issue), my jobs tend to be fairly active, no allowances are made.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

JubsinChastity wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:38 pm If there was a device that worked to be more sports friendly (like silicone), would he wear it during sports or still just not worth the risk?
Silicone could work for sports. I, personally, don't like the look of silicone nor do they make anything big enough to fit my hubby... Which is why all of the cages I got him are custom and steel.

The only thing I think I'd worry about with silicone (I wouldnt do plastic but I'm always worried they'd break) is chafing with all the movement and sweating... But maybe guys that actually wear them have more insight on that?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Lady M wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:48 am
JubsinChastity wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:38 pm If there was a device that worked to be more sports friendly (like silicone), would he wear it during sports or still just not worth the risk?
Silicone could work for sports. I, personally, don't like the look of silicone nor do they make anything big enough to fit my hubby... Which is why all of the cages I got him are custom and steel.

The only thing I think I'd worry about with silicone (I wouldnt do plastic but I'm always worried they'd break) is chafing with all the movement and sweating... But maybe guys that actually wear them have more insight on that?
The only one that I've found that is reasonable is this one

Its not super well designed unfortunately so it isn't practical itself. From the bit I've worn, the silicone part itself is actually fairly comfortable and if you get positioned right actually grips better to keep everything in place. The problem with that one is that the ring is a poorly made hinge design that has sharp edges and the cage doesn't attach well to it.

Right now I'm working on a 3d printed replacement ring to see if I can get it to work better for sports for myself. But eventually I might look into designing one specifically for sports with different sizes.
0 x
lockasmith
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by lockasmith »

Seems to me there are some sports and activities that are just fundamentally incompatible with wearing a cage. For me that includes riding a bicycle and playing golf. Our arrangement is that kh unlocks on my request for these activities.
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

lockasmith wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:07 pm Seems to me there are some sports and activities that are just fundamentally incompatible with wearing a cage. For me that includes riding a bicycle and playing golf.

Bike riding, I can agree. But golf?
Our arrangement is that kh unlocks on my request for these activities.
I have a saddle with a center cutout that makes it easier to ride with a cage, but experience has shown that after 10 or 15 miles, it's too distracting. Mrs Edge would prefer that I don't have an accident. Besides, 30 miles around the New England hills is not conducive to cheating. I'm certainly not going to pull into the woods for a wank.

When I get home, I hit the shower and lock up again.
0 x
lockasmith

Post by lockasmith »

Bike riding, I can agree. But golf?

It may be crude, but at least in Texas male players pee in the woods on the course. If your cage doesn't allow peeing straight while standing, you really can't play golf caged.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Ah, yes. Being able to use a urinal or pee standing is one of my "must have" criteria. I've modified my older cages to make sure that wasn't going to be a problem.
1 x