Emergency keys are important!

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Re: Emergency keys are important!

Post by SteveOD »

Yes they are as I found out two weeks ago as EMS came 3 minutes after I called, to take me to the hospital. Barely had time to get the emergency key to unlock and the EMS people got pissed because I made them wait while unlocking in private. Before that I was rushed to the hospital with an infected kidney stone that collapses one lung and caused a massive infection on the left side of my chest that kept in the hospital for 8 days. I had an emergency operation which required them to go through my penis to remove the lodged stone and then insert a catheter. If I did not have my emergency key I would have caused a long delay which would have given the infection a chance to spread every further.

Most people cannot imagine a situation that would require the use of an emergency key. I try to tell them that is the unexpected that bite you in the ass and you can carry an emergency key in a sealed envelope so that your key holder will know if you opened it.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

That sounds so painful and scary. I hope you are feeling better now.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Ouch!!

So sorry to hear this. I too hope you are feeling much better now.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

SteveOD wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:27 pm Yes they are as I found out two weeks ago as EMS came 3 minutes after I called, to take me to the hospital. Barely had time to get the emergency key to unlock and the EMS people got pissed because I made them wait while unlocking in private. Before that I was rushed to the hospital with an infected kidney stone that collapses one lung and caused a massive infection on the left side of my chest that kept in the hospital for 8 days. I had an emergency operation which required them to go through my penis to remove the lodged stone and then insert a catheter. If I did not have my emergency key I would have caused a long delay which would have given the infection a chance to spread every further.

Most people cannot imagine a situation that would require the use of an emergency key. I try to tell them that is the unexpected that bite you in the ass and you can carry an emergency key in a sealed envelope so that your key holder will know if you opened it.
Yikes, I guess you learned two lessons - have an emergency key available, and drink more water.
1 x