Finally starting to explore chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Pegginglover
Finally starting to explore chastity

Post by Pegginglover »

Hello everyone

My fiancée and I have decided that we would love to start exploring chastity but after doing some reading I’ve realised there is a lot more to than simply putting on a cage .
I know it was probably naive of me to think of it as simply that but after doing research it has made me even more excited to start this journey . Anyways I was hoping I could simply get some advice as to finding a cage that would fit just right I’ve read lots of stories of guys finding it uncomfortable and leaving them feeling raw which I something I would obviously like to avoid.
I was also wondering if anybody else before they started getting into chastity was worried about how there other half would feel about it. I just worry that once she’s sees me like that I can’t take it back even tho she seems really keen and excited about the prospect of it and as you can tell by name she’s really looking forward to incorporating it into other areas of our play

Sorry my first post is so long I just thought this is the best place to ask advice , thanks for any advice in advance .
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Finally starting to explore chastity

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, first thing is, as you may have realized, you aren't going to just slap a cage on and be good to go for months. It can take some time to work out sizing, and become accustomed to wearing a device. If you start out with a ring that is too small, subsequent arousal and, in particular, nocturnal erection attempts will/may cause significant discomfort or pain.

You will probably need to start with a main ring that is somewhat larger than is needed to be reasonably secure, and gradually accustomize to wearing it, particularly overnight. As you get 'used to' wearing it, and your body learns to accommodate it you will be able to reduce the size of the ring. It may take several sequences of size reductions to reach a point where the device is reasonable secure. There are several 'enhancements' of different cages that can increase security but you can get to that later.

You have several options available- you can buy a CB-3000/6000 cage from CB-X for about $150. It comes with a variety of ring and spacer sizes that will allow you to do the experimenting and conditioning described above in a single package. Don't buy one of the cheap Chinese fakes, you will be disappointed, they can be painful and tend to break easily. I've had an original CB-3000 for nearly 20 years- being as old as it is and given that I lead a very active life it has needed the occasional repair, but I've certainly got my money's worth from it.

Another option is to buy several of the cheap Chinese stainless steel models with a variety of ring sizes and experiment with those. You will probably end up spending about the same amount of money...or maybe not, if you get lucky.

Eventually you'll figure out what works for you and what doesn't...and whether the whole thing is working well enough that you want to get more serious about it.
I was also wondering if anybody else before they started getting into chastity was worried about how there other half would feel about it. I just worry that once she’s sees me like that I can’t take it back even tho she seems really keen and excited about the prospect of it and as you can tell by name she’s really looking forward to incorporating it into other areas of our play
My wife and I started with toys like the 'Gates of Hell' and 'Stallion Guard', these were OK for short term, an hour or two of play but not suitable for anything more extensive. If your honey is already excited at the prospect, then you've already won the battle that many others have faced in introducing an unusual idea into your sex life, I don't think you need to worry about that. I think that the only thing *you* are going to have to worry about, is just how much *she* is going to enjoy having this power and control... :twisted:

Start browsing the 'Devices' forum. Reading various threads there will give some ideas on what is available and various issues that others may have encountered.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Pegginglover

Post by Pegginglover »

Thank you so much for the reply

I was actually taken back by just how much info was needed for this again I think that was just down to lack of knowledge on my part about chastity. I am hoping to sit down and have a chat with my fiancée tonight so we can agree on the best way to move forward
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I've purchased several stainless steel cages from Amazon. I finally was able to get a good fit by using the base ring from one, and the cage from another to get a snug fitting cage that is comfortable enough for extended wear (weeks or months)

For me, nocturnal erections go away after a few weeks.

As for being worried about her perception:
I wouldn't worry. If you've shown her pictures and discussed your desires with her openly .... and she's still on board with it.... then just go for it. She will probably smile, laugh or giggle the 1st time she sees you in a cage. It's okay. That's nervous laughter. This is totally new for her and she might be a little overwhelmed.

If she doesn't like it, no harm done. She just doesn't like it.

I can tell you 3 women have seen me in a chastity cage. My first wife. She giggled the first time ..... and was never really into it.

A woman I dated while separated from the ex-wife. No giggling. She came at me like a lion after a piece of steak. She was VERY excited and literally orgasmed while teasing me. But I didn't trust her long term and she was an alcoholic.

My wife now. I told her about my love of chastity cages on our 1st date. She's been on board since the beginning. She's sometimes not quite as strict as I'd like, but I'm grateful that we have a great sex life and she enjoys having me locked up around 30-40% of the time.
Last edited by LockedUpNewb on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The biggest mistake everyone seems to make is the first cage is too big. Maybe when we tell them it's 9" we actually believe it.

Check out Mature Metal and Male Chastity Now for guidance on how to measure. MM< sells a set of rings that, to me. are worth the money. Flacid you should be in contact with the entire inside of the cage 95% of the time.

Like others said, since your fiancée is already on board with the idea the battle is half won. On more piece of advice that is common here....Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it! :oops:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Pegginglover

Post by Pegginglover »

It’s nice to get an insight into how it was for others as they started out . I love that part of be careful what you wish for , you might just get it .
0 x