Time Lock Safe

Living the real life under lock and key
Jon Descer

Time Lock Safe

Post by Jon Descer »

So does anyone have a recommendation for a good time lock safe to put my key in? All the ones I see are either REALLY cheap, with reviews saying they break down immediately, or they are overly expensive and large, and a few of them seem okay but can only be set for like 3 days at most. I'm hoping for at least a week at a time, and trying to find something fairly small, if possible. I searched here but surprisingly I didn't get a hit.
0 x
Mutt_VB

Re: Time Lock Safe

Post by Mutt_VB »

Take a look at a product called "the kitchen safe" it is an inexpensive product that will lock up to almost 10 days. Available is a clear or opaque case to either let you see or be denied the site of your key.
1 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Thanks, that's pretty close to what I wanted. Now I just need to save up some money from this coronavirus nightmare.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I'm just resurrecting this topic for anyone who finds this by searching; the Kitchen Safe works pretty well. I still wish it was smaller, and that it could go longer than 10 days (seems like a random cut-off), but it's very easy to use and reasonably priced. I'm sort of amazed that, while we have bluetooth controlled cages, no one interested in chastity invented a tiny, inconspicuous key safe that can go for much longer, maybe even have a random setting or the ability to hide the remaining time. This will do for now.
0 x
mizzle

Post by mizzle »

ChastiKey app is an option, mostly I use a timer padlock with the key in the pipe. There’s also the igloo lock on Amazon that looks pretty cool and one more that mounts on your wall that I can’t recall the name of. I wish I could find a timed pic vault for iOS, I think there is one for Android that you can take a pic of your key code and timelock it in the app.
0 x
Gumballz

Post by Gumballz »

0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

If you set the Kitchen Safe timer, for anything from one second to the 10 day maximum, then take out the batteries, the timer stays where it was when the batteries were disconnected. Setting it for ten days would seem pretty tough to me, having to wait for ten days after one decided to, for whatever reason, take off their device.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Gumballz

Post by Gumballz »

0 x
Def

Post by Def »

We use the Igloohome Smart Keybox 3. It’s a heavy 5” x 5” x 2” metal electronic key safe with an 8-digit customizable code. Close it with the key inside to lock without needing the code, opens easily with the code. Seems like it would require heavy tools to cut/pry and destroy. It is battery powered with a power cable backup feature for if the battery dies. It is the lowest-hassle option I’ve found, while actually seeming very secure. Price is $169 now, which was worth it to make key management easy for my wife. Instead of her hiding the key (which I usually find, then have to act like I haven’t), we can leave the key safe in plain sight in the bedroom. It has electronic remote-access options and time-access options. I think it would work great for a remote key-holder situation. I don’t think it would work as well for a solo timed situation because I think the time setting can be overridden with the code, but I haven’t thoroughly investigated using it like that.
0 x
Ianuda
Last orgasm: May 20th, 2021

Post by Ianuda »

Mutt_VB wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:57 am Take a look at a product called "the kitchen safe" it is an inexpensive product that will lock up to almost 10 days. Available is a clear or opaque case to either let you see or be denied the site of your key.
I don't want to appear as a spambot, but this AliExpress timed container goes for <30 USD, with the max time of 41 days!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002510372971.html
(I have been scouring the Internet for days, and I'm honestly bewildered at why "kitchen lockboxes" are as popular as they are, the ones with a disk and which go for 10 days max. I have even seen a chastity JoI with it, and a dude in a car using it... Is it geography or something?)
0 x
Gentle femdom bondage is the sublime fantasy.