Time Lock Safe

Living the real life under lock and key
Jon Descer

Re: Time Lock Safe

Post by Jon Descer »

Thanks everyone, although some of these suggestions aren't really going to work for solo use, unless I am missing something.
mizzle wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:06 am ChastiKey app is an option, mostly I use a timer padlock with the key in the pipe. There’s also the igloo lock on Amazon that looks pretty cool and one more that mounts on your wall that I can’t recall the name of. I wish I could find a timed pic vault for iOS, I think there is one for Android that you can take a pic of your key code and timelock it in the app.
I've seen Chastikey around, but I've never understood it. How am I supposed to set it up and not know the code? Is it for people who forget codes easily?
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:22 pm If you set the Kitchen Safe timer, for anything from one second to the 10 day maximum, then take out the batteries, the timer stays where it was when the batteries were disconnected. Setting it for ten days would seem pretty tough to me, having to wait for ten days after one decided to, for whatever reason, take off their device.
Eh, I probably wouldn't go longer than 2 weeks with my cage, I definitely want it off for cleaning and shaving at that point.
Ianuda wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:17 am
Mutt_VB wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:57 am Take a look at a product called "the kitchen safe" it is an inexpensive product that will lock up to almost 10 days. Available is a clear or opaque case to either let you see or be denied the site of your key.
I don't want to appear as a spambot, but this AliExpress timed container goes for <30 USD, with the max time of 41 days!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002510372971.html
(I have been scouring the Internet for days, and I'm honestly bewildered at why "kitchen lockboxes" are as popular as they are, the ones with a disk and which go for 10 days max. I have even seen a chastity JoI with it, and a dude in a car using it... Is it geography or something?)
Not sure myself, really. The 10 days is probably just to knock-off the Kitchen Safe, and maybe there's some coding reason why 10 days was chosen. As for popularity, I sort of get it for short term, like locking your kids' phones until homework and chores are done and dinner is eaten. But I am not sure who, besides us, would need to regularly lock up tiny items in a time lock device that isn't actually secure for a week or more at a time.
0 x