Need a bit of help

Living the real life under lock and key
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020
Re: Need a bit of help

Post by Jens_Property »

That's a good idea. I'd love for her to punish me, but I think that's a long time away. I'd also love to get pegged by her, but that doesn't seem to be in the near future either even though I told her I was on board with both corporal punishments and pegging.
0 x
Testing out a cage currently. Soon to give the keys to my wife, just for fun and to spice things up. No infidelity here :D

slave d

Post by slave d »

All good, just remember it’s the start of a journey not a destination !! Every step along the way will bring new thrills and energy to you both. The things i have talked about have taken 6 years to get to and we’re still growing and changing. We only now think we’ve found the perfect device for me but that will probably change again as well. Just enjoy and expect the odd bump along the way, just as you would with anything in life !! None of us get out of life alive anyway lol !!!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 DHGate tiny s/s with hinged A-Ring
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728

Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

slave d wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:05 am
Just enjoy and expect the odd bump along the way, just as you would with anything in life !! None of us get out of life alive anyway lol !!!!
Very good advice that everyone should keep in mind. It's easy to get excited and wasn't to dive head first into it, but we all need to remember that it's usually our idea and not our significant others idea. I don't expect it to be a complete change overnight, but a guy can dream lol
1 x
Testing out a cage currently. Soon to give the keys to my wife, just for fun and to spice things up. No infidelity here :D