Waterpark Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Johnny Cage
Waterpark Chastity

Post by Johnny Cage »

Well I did it, I went to the waterpark with my family for fathers day and was in my Holy Trainer V4 device the whole time. It was a perfect day not too busy at the waterpark either.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: Waterpark Chastity

Post by sherulestherooster »

I realize you were with your family, but was there any interactions with your wife about your caged status? Some knowing glances, some double entendres?
0 x
Johnny Cage

Post by Johnny Cage »

sherulestherooster wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:08 am I realize you were with your family, but was there any interactions with your wife about your caged status? Some knowing glances, some double entendres?
I could not tell if anyone could tell or not. Honestly I was having to pay attention to my family I was not able to keep an eye on people or wandering eyes. I wish I would have been able too. Honestly would be proud if anyone had noticed. My wife is my key holder and my cock belongs to her anyone else’s opinion does not matter.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I don't think anyone has ever noticed my hubby at pools or beaches or anything but he's also he's not wearing his steel cage in a speedo either lol
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast