Chastity in the Pool

Living the real life under lock and key
Johnny Cage
Chastity in the Pool

Post by Johnny Cage »

Just had my first experience with wearing my cage in a pool and everything went great! No issues at all. I was definitely nervous the water would be too cold and have my balls trying to go up inside my body and worried the cage would cause discomfort when that happened. No negatives at all. Was very pleased with my experience.
0 x
King Hippo
Re: Chastity in the Pool

Post by King Hippo »

I would imagine if you use the 45mm rings or smaller... those fellas are not going anywhere, lol.
0 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

I think my concern would be more the shape of the cage outlined against wet suit material while exiting the pool. Usually I have to pull it out a little bit to put air between it and the liner to avoid anything showing that clearly!

If the boys do draw up tight, you may feel it if the fit isn't right though, similar to when things try to get excited and do the same out of the water.
3 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

focUSed wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:19 pm I think my concern would be more the shape of the cage outlined against wet suit material while exiting the pool. Usually I have to pull it out a little bit to put air between it and the liner to avoid anything showing that clearly!

If the boys do draw up tight, you may feel it if the fit isn't right though, similar to when things try to get excited and do the same out of the water.
This is how I got outted.

My wife and I met a lesbian couple, M and K. We never talk about our sex life. My wife and I have (had?) a pact to keep our sex life a secret.

Our friends came over unannounced one day and I was still caged. I had my swim trunks on because my wife and I were already spending the day out by the pool. M and K had been to the beach and were still in their suits, so my wife naturally invited them in.

I was in the pool and .... POOF there's M and K standing at the back door with my wife. I didn't know what to do. I was worried about my cage printing on my trunks!! I tried to casually slip out and sit on the edge of the pool when the girls came outside. I was hoping my trunks would drain and dry a little and be less clingy. My wife whispered in my ear where the key was hidden and told me to take the cage off when I could slip away.. We ended up having a couple drinks and I made an excuse to go inside and use the bathroom.

Well K gets up and follows me into the house!! I'm making a beeline for the bathroom and she's practically chasing me through our house... which was weird as hell ... she asked me to stop and talk to her. I stopped for a second and she caught up to me.

Before I could even react, she reached out with the back of her hand and gave a couple quick tap tap taps on my cage. "WHAT THE F IS THAT?!?!" (giggling)

"Ask J (my wife)" and I went to the bathroom.

"J!!! How long have you had this mans cock locked up? and a STEEL one too!!!?? Girl you got good taste!!"

My wife honored our pact as much as possible. We were outted but she gave up very little and asked them for secrecy.... which they have honored. K would occasionally sneak up on me and give my cage a flick, and then wink at me but she got tired of it after a few months.
Last edited by LockedUpNewb on Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

@LockedUpNewb That was kind of a hot story. Seems like the secret is safe. I guess she caught a glimpse of you as you arose from the water. Why didn't you make a beeline for a towel to cover up?
1 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

sherulestherooster wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:33 pm @LockedUpNewb That was kind of a hot story. Seems like the secret is safe. I guess she caught a glimpse of you as you arose from the water. Why didn't you make a beeline for a towel to cover up?
@

100% true story... and it was NOT hot at the time. It was quite embarrassing.

Wouldn't it look weird for a man to get out of the pool and immediately reach for a towel to cover his waist?

She did see the cage bars printing on my trunks.
1 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Sorry for the bold txt above. It formatted like that when I quoted the previous message.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Got to be honest, i’d love to have that happen to me particularly with people who already live in a slightly unusual sexual (lesbian) relationship. In this day and age it takes a lot to shock most people !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Johnny Cage

Post by Johnny Cage »

slave d wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:46 pm Got to be honest, i’d love to have that happen to me particularly with people who already live in a slightly unusual sexual (lesbian) relationship. In this day and age it takes a lot to shock most people !!

MsM’s ld
I’ll admit it as well I would love for that to happen to me. I definitely am not shy about myself. People who know me know I’m a horny mofo. My sister in law knows about my chastity as well. She was a bit shocked at first but now it’s the new norm for me.
0 x
Johnny Cage

Post by Johnny Cage »

I think it would be extra hot to be on vacation surrounded by people you’d never meet again not being embarrassed about having a Chastity Cage in the pool or around it. Who cares what they think.
1 x