Re: Describe Chastity in Three Words

Post by caged4good »

Content, focus, me
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

For me it would be: Permanent Orgasm Denial

That has always been my wife's goal and she finally weaned me off of all orgasms after 10 years of 24/7/365 lock up, easy for me because I work from home. My wife is a perfect key holder. She prefers sex with women, cut off PIV 20 years ago after she found out that we both are sterile so no reason to fuck. Add the surgeries to her cervix and scare\e tissues and she stuck to her steady girlfriend for Sex so no reason to as she said it, "I have no more reason to fuck you since we can not have kids anyway because your tiny dick has been limp and useless any way and she went from virgin who never masturbated or had an orgasm before she me, to discovering her bisexuality. She just wanted a babu which was the only recon she had sex with my micro dick and impotence. So she moved her girlfriend into our home move me to the guest room, the smallest room.

My three words are true. My wife loves me a lot, in all ways but sexually. She fills that with all the women I was with before and after marriage, even having sex with all there of her girlfriends, pus the girls she brough home op plus with with me. She like me horny for her all the time and I must say that it is freeing not to deal with ogasms. They are like drug that you take to feel good but it wears off In a 10 seconds.
0 x
Jean2008

Post by Jean2008 »

Frustration, pleasure, let it go
0 x
Pbtrader

Post by Pbtrader »

Female Centered Perpetually
0 x
Critter228