Young members

Living the real life under lock and key
Mlocked7
Last orgasm: July 14th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 12
Re: Young members

Post by Mlocked7 »

I'm in my 30s still and have wondered how long guys can wear a device as their kids grow up. I've been locked in various devices on and off for the last 7 years. My kids are young and haven't noticed anything yet but they regularly ram their heads into my crotch, I generally try to turn away but it might not feel so good one of these times. I certainly don't want them to discover it from me at an early age but I enjoy being kicked and want to continue Chastity play with my wife as we get older. I'm curious to hear from other dad's too if you are so inclined to share.

I've found being a new parent is the perfect time for Chastity play, sex is infrequent due to small children so it's a way to have some teasing and foreplay when time is limited and life is busy. For us when I'm locked it's a way that she knows I'm thinking of her constantly and Everytime she feels the cage she is reminded I'm hers, it helps that I try to give her extra attention. We are learning what works for us, but it's fun to explore together.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Mlocked7 Not as a parent but as a grandfather I had 3 of my grand kids living with me for several years. The grand daughter was born and grew up in our house and she was a hugger. any time they came running up to me I either got down on my knees to hug them, picked them up as they got close or turned just enough so the contact was against my thigh. They never discovered anything but thought it was funny that Grandpa tinkled when I walked. (the lock hitting the cage) They just never knew why.

As yours get older just make sure all the toys are put away and secured from their access.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

35 here.
0 x
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

I’m 38. 36 when we started I think. 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

What do you consider young? I’m 41 now. Started about 7 years ago with an actual cage but had done a lot of reading and fantasizing about. Probably since I was 20.
0 x
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

Being a parent now it is harder to keep it going. For one, I don’t like having to always worry about if it’s bulging or making noise or my kid runs a body part into it. It just makes me feel awkward cuz those aren’t sexual times. I wish I could live the fantasy of wearing an unescapable cage, completely secure and unseen and unheard, devoted to a sexy dominant woman. But that’s just not how life is for most of us. So I play when I can but I don’t like being in that headspace around my kid.
0 x
titch

Post by titch »

I am 34. I bought my first cage at 26, but only really started locking long-term at 32 (so two years serious chastity). For the past year I have been going for increasingly longer periods - 6 weeks without orgasm is my longest, and 2 weeks is the longest I've been in the cage without unlocking at all. It took me a year or so to adjust to sleeping, hygiene etc.
0 x
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

38 and definitely feel old most days. 😬😏
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
LockedNick

Post by LockedNick »

I’m 35 and have been into chastity since my early 20s. I had a kink-minded friend with benefits in my early 30s who became my first keyholder and encouraged me to buy my Mature Metal Jailbird.

I’m married now and figuring out how to introduce the idea of chastity to my wife. I’m fairly sure she’ll be into the idea but will take time to accept the cage.
0 x
My wife started controlling my orgasms on 24.01.2021.
Obmon

Post by Obmon »

I'm 36 and have been involved in chastity for just over 3 months.. I got in to it because I fell in love and found myself wanting to be submissive to her.. It was very quick and she is quickly growing into it. Her progress is both frightening and extremely arousing and even though I started this, I am now just along for the ride.
3 x