Yet another newbie, with a couple of questions.

Living the real life under lock and key
Cagedup
Yet another newbie, with a couple of questions.

Post by Cagedup »

Hello all,

I have been reading all the information here and there is a lot of good information. I am really new to this and had a couple questions.

I read somewhere that you should wear the ring only for a couple days to make sure it’s comfortable. I did this and had a slippage issue with one of my testes coming out. So I figured it might be too big.

But I figured I would have a go at the whole device before I ordered the second ring. When I put the cage on to the ring it really seemed to pull the ring up from the bottom to hold the testes very tightly. The whole thing felt like it was pancaked/squished together in there.

I left it on for an hour to see if things improved and while it did with the shaft it was still pulling the testes forward and the we’re a bit irritated.

Now I wonder if I should have a bigger ring or if these are normal things people go thru there first time. I am not sure what I expect do to it being the first time. I am glad I came across this place.

Thanks in advance for the help and advice.
Rich
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Yet another newbie, with a couple of questions.

Post by TwistedMister »

Hard to give much advice without knowing what device you have.

Generally speaking, I don't think it's a good idea to wear just a ring for 'a couple days'- the correct size ring could cause nocturnal erections to last far longer than is medically advisable.

Yes, things are going to feel 'squished', you'll get used to it.

If the ring is too large, when you get aroused it is going to slide down, pulling your nuts with it. This can get somewhat uncomfortable.

A properly sized ring and cage won't slide.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 am Generally speaking, I don't think it's a good idea to wear just a ring for 'a couple days'- the correct size ring could cause nocturnal erections to last far longer than is medically advisable.
I'm onboard with TM here. The entire device (which ever one you have) should be worn in order to get a proper fit and feel. The gap between the cage and the base ring is an important part of the fit and both need to be on to get it right. Just keep the key handy and know that there is a breaking in period, that things will feel squished and you may experience some discomfort. If things start to dramatically change color, turn cold or the pain is unbearable then take it all off and try something else.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Cagedup

Post by Cagedup »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 am Hard to give much advice without knowing what device you have.

Generally speaking, I don't think it's a good idea to wear just a ring for 'a couple days'- the correct size ring could cause nocturnal erections to last far longer than is medically advisable.

Yes, things are going to feel 'squished', you'll get used to it.

If the ring is too large, when you get aroused it is going to slide down, pulling your nuts with it. This can get somewhat uncomfortable.

A properly sized ring and cage won't slide.

Sorry that I didn’t give enough information. I have a HolyTrainer v4(2020) with a 45mm ring and standard length cage. I started with a cheap one and the key broke in the lock so I went and bought the ring that was closest to the others size as it was comfortable.

The Ring is not sliding. I feel as I lock it that the ring pulls the sack forward as it squishes it together with the cage as the cage may be too small as I fill it fully while flaccid and it feels as though it’s pushing the penis slightly in.

Thanks for the help thus far.
0 x
Cagedup

Post by Cagedup »

So I made it thru my 1st 24 hours, and am still wearing the device. It hasn’t been too bad overall but the Ring is making one side of my sack a bit sore from rubbing while I was sitting at work. Any suggestions for minimizing the chafing that is being experienced. Thanks in advance for the help.
0 x
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Cagedup wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 pm So I made it thru my 1st 24 hours, and am still wearing the device. It hasn’t been too bad overall but the Ring is making one side of my sack a bit sore from rubbing while I was sitting at work. Any suggestions for minimizing the chafing that is being experienced. Thanks in advance for the help.
Similar question. Mine feels more internal after 3 to 4 days.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Cagedup wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 pm So I made it thru my 1st 24 hours, and am still wearing the device. It hasn’t been too bad overall but the Ring is making one side of my sack a bit sore from rubbing while I was sitting at work. Any suggestions for minimizing the chafing that is being experienced. Thanks in advance for the help.
You may find that baby oil, silicone lube, an aloe based hand cream or even some 'bag balm' will help wile you are getting adjusted to it. After a while you will probably find that you don't need it anymore, once you get to the proper ring size and you are conditioned to wearing it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Cagedup

Post by Cagedup »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:35 am
You may find that baby oil, silicone lube, an aloe based hand cream or even some 'bag balm' will help wile you are getting adjusted to it. After a while you will probably find that you don't need it anymore, once you get to the proper ring size and you are conditioned to wearing it.
Thanks for the information. When initially reading the information about putting on the Ring it said not to lube as it would cause the testes to slip. So I wasn’t using any because of this. I definitely will try some next time.

I took the cage off at 36 hours, with 2 overnights in the books. Thought this was a good 1st run. Noticed a few bruises on the shaft due to pinching when applying the cage. I think I will wait for these to heal and use some type of lubricant the next time.

Thanks again for your advice.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I use WET before bed around the ring and a little in the tube makes for an easier night sleep
0 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I use MONISTAT Complete Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel when I need something. Goes on as a gel and quickly turns to a powder. It's sold with the feminine hygiene products but they advertise it for sports use for chafing relief.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!