Wife and device

Living the real life under lock and key
testingthewaters
Re: Wife and device

Post by testingthewaters »

I only discovered that about lockthecock.ca after ordering one from there. I thought I was "moving up" from those cheaper devices by going through there.

But nope. Turns out I've just found a way to pay more for them. Haha :)
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Maybe it depends on model. I didn’t know it was a dhgate passthrough and received a device I bought from lockthecock in a nice China post envelope, posted directly from there. Shenzhen I think but I’d have to check the envelope.

So who’s dumb enough to buy from them? Me, for starters. :)
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

@Schnoff me too good sir, me too.

Maybe it wasn't a big mistake? I suppose I'll find out in a few months when it arrives. Haha.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

It’ll be a very small mistake. Badum-bish.

The device I received, alas, just won’t fit. We tried yesterday, couldn’t get the lock to fit when it was on me, and I ended up with fluid filled bubbles on my foreskin for my trouble.

Expect a post in “for sale” shortly :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

Long term chastity did not work for us, going on 9 years now, until I bought a custom made Jailbird device. I twice split my CB cage and all the others did not fit me well. My Jailbird is neat, easy go keep clean and fits me like a glove with a custom sized ring and gap.

I thought that a custom device would make a small difference. The difference was much greater than I imagined. If you want inexpensive but well made stainless steel cages in all shapes, Google Koala swimsuits and then go to their chastity section. Most are around $50. I bought a few and they are pretty good. Heavier than my jailbird and not custom fit, bug pretty good.
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Initially we used plastic cages, and after a few years decided to get a custom stainless steel cage.
My wife's reaction when she saw it on me for the first time...
"Oh, it looks like jewellery!"

Sounded like she definitely preferred it to the plastic which was all she knew before.
2 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage