Masturbating for her

Living the real life under lock and key
CanuckInNJ

Masturbating for her

Post by CanuckInNJ »

She remains frustrated. Apparently, rather than wearing "that contraption", I should masturbate (although, confusingly, she recently asked to be my sole keyholder from now on, meaning no more timer safe).

But I don't want to masturbate. Masturbating makes me feel like a sneak thief, creeping off to a dark corner to eat the purloined chocolate bar. I didn't get married so that I could just relive my teenage jacking-off years.

So I'm thinking of asking her if we could somehow make my masturbation part of our sex life. But how? She's the queen of vanilla (or claims to be)!

What suggestions can I make to her, and how can I couch them so that I don't sound like Count Pervula of Pervylvania?
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Masturbating for her

Post by sirmebane »

Sex is about intimacy and connection. Masturbation is about selfish pleasure. You are trying to merge the two which shouldn't be a problem if she is on board with having intimacy in that way.

Might be a pivotal discussion where free and unlocked starts to cause problems she isn't seeing from her perspective. Locked and managed is better for both if she understands that. I think you get that, does she?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
slave d

Post by slave d »

The whole reason i first suggested chastity for me was that i masturbated too much and as a consequence MsM didn’t get the sex life She was entitled to or should expect. Perhaps you could show Her this: i have gone from several orgasms a day to none for 3 years and MsM has gone from maybe one orgasm every month or more to an average of over six a week. At the age of 65 and married 45 years She is having by FAR the greatest sex life ever and She doesn’t have to worry about me at all !!! Given those sort of figures i suspect a lot of woman might just start to think about the benefits available to them in male chastity !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

Are you sure she is really interested in doing male chastity and keyholding? Maybe I am reading this wrong, but are you saying she told you to play without instead of wearing the chastity?
0 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

My wife tells me when to masturbate
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I'd say just go with it, masturbate with her watching. I did this (only once) with a partner and it actually turned me on a lot. I came across some videos of husbands and wives masturbating "for" each other and thought it was super erotic. Maybe it turns her on to watch. I know it turns me on. I'd agree with you though, jerking off in the bathroom without her knowledge is not something I'd like.
3 x
Locked_husband
Last orgasm: May 23rd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Locked_husband »

Check my thread out in the journey section.

I wrote a letter to my wife explaining how I feel and what I would like to use chastity for.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=63730&p=130236#p130236

If worked for me,
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

From time to time Mistress T will remove my cage and instruct me to masturbate for her - but usually only after I’ve earned it by licking her to orgasm first.
She retains full control. Often she will say you have 90/120 etc seconds to come, after which the cage goes back on. For me it’s then a furious wank to get there before the clock does. If I beat the clock then she shortens the time frame next time. If I don’t beat the clock then it all stops and back in the cage.
Of course , as always, I still have to look her in the eyes and say “Please may I have permission to come Mistress T”. On one occasion she snapped “NO!” and it really shocked me. I let go of junior and laid there puffing to concentrate on not coming. On that occasion she let me continue to full orgasm, but a part of me would have been more satisfied to have been locked back up right then.
As so many have said, part of wanting to be in chastity is to deny myself the opportunity to ‘cheat’ on my woman. As a result she gets licked to orgasm as frequently as she demands.
However, masturbating in front of and for her is REALLY hot. I think she likes to see how it’s done; how much sperm is produced; and particularly how far it can fly. She says she wants me to reach my chin, and I’d be happy with giving myself a facial in front of her, LOL.
Go for it - openly submitting and doing as your KH requests is what we’re all about isn’t it??
Last edited by Excited+Scared1 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Last year when Mrs. Twisted was away on business she made a video call to me, where she related to me a dream she had the previous night about fucking a couple of other guys, while masturbating. She insisted that I turn my phone so that she could watch me do the same.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted