Boarding school

Living the real life under lock and key
jules04

Boarding school

Post by jules04 »

Hi, I'm Jules, 18 yo boy science student.

Next year, I'm going to go in a boarding school but I think I masturbate me too often, I don't masturbate me front 4 men (5 person dorm). I though the chastity cage maybe can help me to avoid masturbate and focus on my work. What do you think about this, what are the risks, what are the others benefits, what is the cage in this situation and how to wear it at school ?

Thanks for read me.
Jules
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Boarding school

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Jules -

Have you actually looked around on this forum? This is primary for adults who use enforced chastity and denial in the context of adding some sexual spice to their relationships.

To answer your question, I can say that a chastity device will *not* make you less prone to masturbating. If anything they tend to make you even more, focused on your penis because you can't touch it. Also, you would be constantly adjusting and trying to get used to it.

The honest answer to a young man in your predicament is to find activities and immerse yourself in them, so heavily that you lose the time and inclination to masturbate. Take up a sport, work out hard in the gym, or learn to code. Eventually you'll find things that work for you.
5 x
jules04

Post by jules04 »

Thanks for your answer,
I already do code and gym but I still masturbate a lot. Thanks for advising me but I already try. For the chastity I don't gonna do this alone, I will do it with my boyfriend as key holder and more. So with this information, the chastity still a bad idea ?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

If you're starting out, an inexpensive device is a good way to see whether chastity is "for you". A271 or A272 at dhgate is well liked around here, and very affordable.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

jules04 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:08 am Thanks for your answer,
I already do code and gym but I still masturbate a lot. Thanks for advising me but I already try. For the chastity I don't gonna do this alone, I will do it with my boyfriend as key holder and more. So with this information, the chastity still a bad idea ?
I agree with what Tom said to be honest, my spouse and I started using the chastity as a way to stop self pleasuring... but I want to do it even more now. I would self defeat the device but the promise and reminder to my spouse means more. If you are interested in the idea of chastity you can get an online key holder, electronic locks that they can use an app to open, but at the end of the day... you can always defeat the device.
0 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
jules04

Post by jules04 »

Thanks, I really understand what you mean. I will think about this before take my decision and thank for the cages !
1 x