Underwear

Living the real life under lock and key
King Hippo
Underwear

Post by King Hippo »

I am very new to wearing a chastity cage and I was wondering what type of underwear will make the experience more comfortable. Brand of underwear, what cut is best, tight, loose, etc... Just looking for some opinions. Not sure if the type of underwear depends on what type of cage you have, but I have one of the silicone one for now.
0 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Naljeans
Re: Underwear

Post by Naljeans »

Something that gives support. Each person is different on what works best for them.
0 x
MCN Contender
slave d

Post by slave d »

Do a search there’s lots of info on the forum on this topic

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I usually wear briefs- most often the standard Fruit of the Looms, sometimes bikini briefs, occasionally boxer briefs (which I'm actually starting to think I like better).

I have an old-style CB-3000 from the turn of the century, it's probably a bit lighter than some of the newer SS models.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I wear a variety of pouch style thongs and briefs, mostly low rise. I find them comfortable and Kitten finds them sexy. The brand I found best for me is iKingsky on Amazon.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:19 am I wear a variety of pouch style thongs and briefs, mostly low rise. I find them comfortable and Kitten finds them sexy. The brand I found best for me is iKingsky on Amazon.
I really appreciate all the help, I am actually using the iKingsky underwear today and you are right about it. I am glad I already have some, good call! I was worried the underwear would rip from the lock since it is polyester, but even if it does it feels that much easier to wear.
0 x
deepsounder

Post by deepsounder »

I love my panties. But I have to admit they are lacking in the support department when a heavy steel cage is put into them. Have you thought of a jock? They’re not those utilitarian style-less things high school football teams wear anymore. They come in colors, different cuts, and some even have naughty cutouts for your cock when uncaged.
0 x
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

deepsounder wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:53 am I love my panties. But I have to admit they are lacking in the support department when a heavy steel cage is put into them. Have you thought of a jock? They’re not those utilitarian style-less things high school football teams wear anymore. They come in colors, different cuts, and some even have naughty cutouts for your cock when uncaged.
Just to give an update on this topic. The Calvin Klein jocks have been working really well and the iKingsky thongs have been working really well too. The iKingsky ones you can get on Amazon & they are pretty affordable. The CK Jocks are on the expensive side, but it is worth having a couple if your KH likes how they look on you.
0 x