Manscaped, shaved or as God intended

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Manscaped, shaved or as God intended

Post by TwistedMister »

Currently 'natural' as the Mrs. hasn't demanded otherwise. Has occasionally been Naired, which I would find embarrassing if I were in that condition for my physical.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I actually prefer shaved, but my spouse prefers hair. She says that, if I have any stubble down there when she decides to unlock me for PIV sex, it is quite uncomfortable for her.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have naturally very little body hair but I keep the pubes trimmed and my balls and shaft shaved. Nair works but sometimes irritates.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Hairless below the neck.

My wife shaves my back, chest, undercarriage and legs twice a week. I shave the twins twice a week.

Thigh highs feel best on shaved legs. My wife LOVES the look and feel.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm a bit on the hirsute side, so I've always kept myself trimmed or shaved.
1 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

focUSed wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 pm
sherulestherooster wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:11 pm I do not like hair on my balls, but too hard to eliminate, so again, I just trim.
Electrolysis solves this pretty nicely.

To answer the OPs question, shaved for awhile until I decided I didn't want to have to keep doing it, then had electrolysis on the boys. Still shave upper pubic area to leave a little gap between lower belly hair and everything going on around the cage, so I guess that's sort of both manscaped and shaved? Didn't take the electrolysis all the way around, so that area stays shaved as she enjoys playing there and I don't want it to be somewhere she doesn't enjoy going. YMMV but it works for US.
Electrolysis is pretty expensive. I get brozillian waxes, and am in middle of laser hair removal for legs and butt. I either have my wife nair by back and chest or i get waxed.

Im kind of afraid to get balls waxed now tho with weeks or months of orgasm denial i would probably get hard as soon as she touched me. Since covid started ive been shaving my balls which is a huge pain in the ass
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Shaved balls. Trimmed neat. C doesn't like clean shaven.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I guess that I am the only one here that uses a Norelco to keep their pubic area shaved. First I used a trimmer at a close setting. Then, I use the same Norelco razor I use for my face every day.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Norelco i assume is an ordinary electric razor, i use a Braun series 9 but same thing in the end.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Sorry. I never considered the possibility that Norelco was not distributed world wide. Phillips Norelco is a Dutch company that makes a lot of personal grooming products. I have been using their triple rotary electric shavers for decades.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SY355_.jpg
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.