Keys left out. Should thisbe upsetting me?

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Keys left out. Should thisbe upsetting me?

Post by Schnoff »

Mr Pickle wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 6:34 am C can't work this out. "Makes no sense".
None of it does, when it comes to sex. Human sexuality is notoriously complex and non-sensical. Trying to find some pattern to it gets you into the kink equivalent of quantum mechanics: "The likelihood that someone who likes X also likes Y is N. But you'd have to ask them to find out what they actually find hot."

Best to let go of normative thoughts of what sex "ought to be", and just enjoy what is. "As it harm none" - enthusiastic informed consent is always a must.
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

LockedUpNewb wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:25 pm Just talk to her.

"... Could you do a little better job of hiding them? I...
I'm coming in a few days late here, but I suggest slightly different wording. This implies she is doing a bad job. If she's like my wife, she does not want another job! She doesn't want to have to "perform".
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted has been leaving the key out lately...outside of her shirt, still on the chain...has to be on purpose...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

"Honey, it's really tempting for me when you leave the keys out. Could you do a little better job of hiding them? I won't look for them but when you leave them in plain sight it's very hard for me to be good."
Really? You need keys out of sight to behave yourself and "be good?" how about, who cares where the keys are, just do as she pleases because you love her and want to make her happy?
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

My wife wears them to be seen whenever I am locked up.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Lady M wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:06 am

"Honey, it's really tempting for me when you leave the keys out. Could you do a little better job of hiding them? I won't look for them but when you leave them in plain sight it's very hard for me to be good."
Really? You need keys out of sight to behave yourself and "be good?" how about, who cares where the keys are, just do as she pleases because you love her and want to make her happy?
I don't. Was just trying to help the OP.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

jfenoffti wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:31 pm

"... Could you do a little better job of hiding them? I...
I'm coming in a few days late here, but I suggest slightly different wording. This implies she is doing a bad job. If she's like my wife, she does not want another job! She doesn't want to have to "perform".
Obviously, phrase it best for you and your relationship. Just wanted to get the general suggestion out there.
0 x