Few cuestions from a beginner

Living the real life under lock and key
Feduff
Few cuestions from a beginner

Post by Feduff »

Hi guys i recently bought a funny steel cb-a001. It's a stainsless metal with a very popular design. I'm really new at this and i could use some help.

So, basically im using it for 24 hs now and My Main questions are that My Johnson got smaller and have spare room like 1/2 inch or so. If it gets happy its a little uncofortable but just a bit. Could that bring me problems un they future?. Also this design goes down and when Johnson gets happy tries to go up.

They last thing My pee hole dosent stay where it should at they tip of the cage. Could this be a problem?

Thanks to all anda sorry for My horrenglish
0 x
slave d

Re: Few cuestions from a beginner

Post by slave d »

Cages should not be too long and yes this will cause issues. You need a properly sized cage and most people buy them much too big for a start. Most people who are into long term chastity tend to get shorter and shorter cages until they get it right. From what I’ve seen on the forum over 6 years it’s (too long a cage) probably the most common problem for beginners.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Feduff

Post by Feduff »

Thanks a Lot!!! What kind of issues would cause ?
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

I went too big at the start, now wear a small size which Junior fills when flaccid. This doesn’t allow ANY growth at all and thus, causes no pain. Any sign of erection occurs only behind the base ring, but I’m not aware of any squeezing of the penis at all.
Allowing growth might intensify short term testosterone, but not even feeling an erection starting messes with my head much more.
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Cage being too long can also make urinating a mess. You want the tip of your penis to as close to the cage opening/slit as possible.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Right. The tip should rest just at the end of the cage when entirely flaccid. And yes, your flaccid size may shrink over time. It is not permanent but could require a shorter cage. Just my personal experience a couple of times.
0 x
MCN Contender
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Naljeans wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:55 am Right. The tip should rest just at the end of the cage when entirely flaccid. And yes, your flaccid size may shrink over time. It is not permanent but could require a shorter cage. Just my personal experience a couple of times.
I tried this the other day with a 6000s was so uncomfortable and painful. I had to go back to the standard 6000 and ever that can be to short and narrow at times.
0 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

From either the MCN or MM site (don't remember which one) came this advice. The flaccid penis should be in contact with the entire inside of the cage 95% of the time. If its not the cage is too big.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
data1730

Post by data1730 »

Another problem is are you uncut? I am and I find that most cages are not made foe a foreskin. No matter what size I use it constant pushes back the skin and I become "circumcised" which is not comfortable.
0 x
Feduff

Post by Feduff »

data1730 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:24 pm Another problem is are you uncut? I am and I find that most cages are not made foe a foreskin. No matter what size I use it constant pushes back the skin and I become "circumcised" which is not comfortable.
Well i am not and its a slighlty disconfort from Time to time but no More than that. Thanks so mutch for the feedback all.

Basically cage its too big but not a lot. When its getting happier i get a little disconfort preassure but just a little bit. And peeing linda goes everywhere but un sitting down so not really a problem. Altho its really annoying that i have to clean the cage a lot after each pee.

Summing up ye its too big but i cant just purchase another one cause un my country its expensive.

If the only issue Is the pain im good cause its not painfull at all. Just disconfort when i sleep with it ir a few moments of the day, Aldo because un getting use to wear it.

Thank all for the feedback :D :D my next cage lo bit a few inches smaller. Thats for sure
0 x