How can I get my vanilla gf into chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
TheRonnee2

How can I get my vanilla gf into chastity?

Post by TheRonnee2 »

Hi beautiful people,

I am 23 years old and I am in a long term relationship with my gf for 4 years. I am really into denial and would like to get her into chastity as well.

She has a quite low libido which means if I wouldnt initiate we wouldnt have sex for long periods of time.

I accepted that and I think its really hot to be denied. I recently started asking her for handjobs as she doesnt like blowjobs. She really seems to like it as she sees how happy it makes me. So I was thinking about asking her to ruin my orgasm some time soon and see how she will react. But I am really afraid to bring up chastity and that she will not be up for that.

So I wanted to ask how other guys got their before vanilla gf/wife to be a keyholder?
0 x
Muted_Apricot
Re: How can I get my vanilla gf into chastity?

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Me and my gf are very vanilla but we started playing a game where we write each other kinky notes and hide them around the house. If you find a note then you have to do it straight away eg. "Fuck me now", or "Get naked and come find me". One of the notes my gf wrote was "buy a sex toy". I didn't actually get a chastity device at that time but got one weeks later when I wrote her the same note. When I realised she had found the note I bought it up and said I'd got myself something too. She was interested to know what I had bought and so I showed her a picture online. She reacted positively but confused about exactly what it does or why I would want to wear it.

When it arrived we gave it a go and probably should have talked about it more beforehand as she thought I'd be in it for 2 hours and take it off for bed/peeing. Once I'd explained what I wanted out of it (24hrs for a few days) she realised it wasn't really her thing but wanted me to be happy so we went 24hrs for 5 days. After that she still wasn't fully onboard but agreed to lock me up as a surprise occasionally because she knows I enjoy it.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

TheRonnee2 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:05 am So I wanted to ask how other guys got their before vanilla gf/wife to be a keyholder?
We started with a 'Gates of Hell' and then a 'Stallion Guard', they were not suitable for anything more than short sessions. It would just be for an hour or two, where I would pleasure her, and I would be denied until she had an orgasm or two. Then there was a night when it was decided that I would not be uncaged from the 'Stallion Guard' until the next day...I don't remember whose idea that was.

I went to sleep erect, got soft and then had another erection while asleep. The SG was leather straps with metal, and of course, everything shifted a bit while I was flaccid so when I became erect again some bits got pinched :shock: and woke me up. It was obvious that something else was needed and I bought a CB-3000.

When the CB3k came, we started off with just a month here and there, it was an occasional use thing- do it for a bit then put it away. I was 'hooked' and wanted to see how longer terms might be so I devised a method of using random card draws to establish time periods, and wrote up a 'certificate' that gave her the 'right' to start a session of 'The Game' any time she wanted.

Sometimes we would go for a long time without 'playing', and then there would be a few months of lock-up. It was an 'on again, off again' sort of thing. Over time, the lock-up periods became longer, the 'certificate' seems to have gotten lost and now I'm sitting here, locked since last year, with no idea how long it will be...

I should note, that she was not entirely 'vanilla' prior to starting this- we had experimented with some light BDSM, though it was *me* who was in the dominant position. Now it appears that the tables have turned.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

My wife was completely 'vanilla' before I introduced her to the concept of chastity. I gave her Lucy Fairbourne's book "Male Chastity: A guide For Keyholders" and asked her to read it before we discussed the idea. That little book turned her life around (and mine upside down!).
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

I asked her 2 or 3 times over several months. She decided "fuck it, let's give it a go".

Basically she's gone from appeasement to a mixture of amusement and enjoyment.

We aren't 24/7/365, we have periods of 3 months or so then it's forgotten about for a while.

Currently half way through a month long (minimum) lock up, her idea. I'm into my third week and I think this is the longest I've gone without ejaculating since I discovered it.

Your lady is at least willing to dabble. If you've been out over a month ask her about it, if she says no leave it for another month.

My only advice would be don't be a whiner when locked, and don't hound her to be locked. If you're an annoying pain in the ass about it there's no motivation for her to do it.
0 x
rbchastity4m

Post by rbchastity4m »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:18 am My wife was completely 'vanilla' before I introduced her to the concept of chastity. I gave her Lucy Fairbourne's book "Male Chastity: A guide For Keyholders" and asked her to read it before we discussed the idea. That little book turned her life around (and mine upside down!).
my wife is the purest of vanilla essence. she puts up/turns a blind eye to my solo fetishes and recently accepted the keys for my device as we are trying to conceive and i’m having trouble my end. i suggested this book also, even sent her a paid for amazon link to download it but she wasn’t interested. i did read it and it was very informative and a lot of what Lucy has written may well have been written about me!
0 x