Chastity survey & lock up time - last round

Living the real life under lock and key
jamessub

Chastity survey & lock up time - last round

Post by jamessub »

Dear forum,

This is on behalf of my Keyholder who has tasked me with organising a survey to hear your ideas on male chastity. She is also seeking some new ideas to further push Her sub's boundaries - the results of this survey will impact his immediate if not long-term future so the more people participate the better this will become. We stand to learn and welcome new ideas.

Please find the link here:

https://mlcandjames.survey.fm/chastity-for-my-sub-james

We have had some 30 reactions so far so am giving this one last push before wrapping everything - ladies and keyholders, please let us hear your thoughts !

Many thanks to all participants,

MlC and James
Last edited by jamessub on Sun May 03, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
slave d

Re: Chastity survey & lock up time

Post by slave d »

This appears to be a survey for keyholder where most of us are not. Also it is based on female dominance and male submission which only some of us are involved in.

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jamessub

Re: Chastity survey & lock up time - last round

Post by jamessub »

High time for a bit of an update and thanks to all participants - we have currently clocked up 89 answers and Her Ladyship has decided we will wrap this up as soon as we hit 100 responses, with the results to be published for general interest.
Anyone who still feels like contributing please do and either way, our sincerest thanks one again to all.

MlC + James
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Your survey is heavily weighted to your particular lifestyle and kinks. Many of the questions make assumptions without giving enough options.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LockedUpNewb wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:59 pm Your survey is heavily weighted to your particular lifestyle and kinks. Many of the questions make assumptions without giving enough options.
Of course it is, it's about *them*.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I have a long story about why we are in our current sexual lifestyle that has elements of Psychological, sexual frustration, sterility, ED, sexual preferences and a true small penis. Short version is wife only likes girls for sex and a man for every other part of a marriage. She made me pussy free after finding out I was sterile and was honest about why, for reasons above. 10 years ago we moved away from her girlfriend and my wife found that she could not get aroused with just me in bed. She needed a woman to arouse her so she could have sex with me. That lead to no sex at all.

The answer was chastity. Bought a cage and have been locked up for 9 years, soon to be 10 in November. I have been pussy free for over 20 years. None of us can remember when intercourse was off the table. Oral sex, both performing and received was also stopped soon thereafter and my role in our threesomes was essentially to assist them in giving each other orgasms.

Initially my wife wanted me orgasm free from day one to be my key holder. She has no interest in me sexually and does not find a penis attractive or arousing. Will not even look at pictures of them. Also discussed was the number of times we had sex. I was used to sex several times a week. My wife wanted once a month. We compromised at sex one a week and to gradually wean me off of orgasms which we did last year. She is very serious about this and no longer will let me talk her into an orgasm.

So that is how we do it. 24/7 lockup, sex once a week where I kiss my wife while she cums on her vibrator. The Psychological part is that I am sterile and that is one of the reasons for ball busting and being pussy free.
0 x