24/7 actually possible?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: 24/7 actually possible?

Post by Tom Allen »

Anybody can do it for a few days or a week, mainly because you’ve got the arousal to keep you going. Even if you’re not getting an orgasm – or even sex – for a few days, most men can deal with the little inconveniences because they’re focused on the mind-blowing orgasm that they’re expecting on Saturday night.

When you don’t know when you’ll be allowed out of the device, or even if you’ll be allowed an orgasm when you are, you no longer have something to look forward to “at the end of the week;” that arousal is no longer enough to keep you going, or to distract you from the little inconveniences and annoyances of wearing a device that squashes your wabbly bits into a small, confined space. Ever have a cast on an arm or ankle? Remember how annoying it was, how you couldn’t scratch when it got itchy, how you had to remember to wear accommodating clothes? That’s the same concept here: once you get over the “Oooh, I’m in a device!” rush of arousal, you have to figure out how to live with it, all day, every day.
https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2008/ ... real-life/
1 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

24/7 is possible if you're willing to make the accommodations Tom mentions. And take the time to dial things in. I started with a CB6k, and by the time I'd broken/fixed/replaced it a half dozen times over three or four years, I knew what the right fit was and how to deal with things when I ordered a MM Queen's Keep. Then of course I got another metal device with the magic lock... that's the one I'm in right now. It's very comfortable, but does occasionally pinch. Sometimes I need to wear tight, supporting underwear, sometimes I need to wear loose boxers, all depends. It hasn't been off for over a month now, and I could go as much longer as my wife decides at this point.

My own opinion is you probably need a metal device, and probably an open-cage type like the JailBird for long-term 24/7 wear, as it's much easier to keep clean. If you're diligent, you can probably make something else work of course, but I'd suggest finding a metal device that's comfortable, then getting comfortable with it. Keep trying, yes, it's possible. If you're willing.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I prefer the snug fit of the Ht2. But long term it has to be stainless steel cage type simply for hygiene purposes. Although I'm let out quite often. It's not for long. I forget it's there sometimes.
I do have to use a shoelace to keep it place, being a low ball hanger.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

My current stint in the Jail Bird is at 135 days so, yes, I have to say 24/7 is possible.

Note: There are a few here that make my lock up time sound like playing!
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

It’s possible to keep non-steel hygienic, just not nearly as easily. Also depends on the design.
0 x
MCN Contender
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I have done extended in my cb6000 NALJEANS said it takes effort to keep it clean
0 x
CB6000
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

KittensBoyToy - You don't mean 135 days of continuous wear with not one minute out for doctor visits, metal detectors, etc, etc, etc, do you?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sure, I've gone 90+ without being out at all, and up to 18 months with only brief releases.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TM - Wow! I am very impressed!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

with not one minute out for doctor visits, metal detectors, etc
We were on a trip to Washington, DC to visit friends and on the spur of the moment she decides she wants to visit a museum. She heads through the metal detector ahead of me and walks off. I go through and set the thing off. Security guard motions me to the side and says "Oh, it's that big belt buckle of yours I bet." I'd forgot I was wearing a large western style buckle. He wands me and, sure enough, the wand buzzes as it passes over my crotch. "You're fine!" he says. Meanwhile my wife is gone. I finally find her and mention why I was left behind. Her reply? "So? That's your problem!"

Weeks later during the same 95 day lockup (metal cage on 24/7) we're visiting NYC for a show. Wouldn't you know it: metal detectors! This time she noticed and said something like "You better hope you don't set it off!" Wasn't wearing the big buckle and they must not have set the sensitivity too high. I got through without setting off the alarm.

My vanilla wife is now comfortable with my possible embarrassments!

Need I say it... be careful what you wish for!
2 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.