New to chastity (somewhat) question

Living the real life under lock and key
Baddagger

New to chastity (somewhat) question

Post by Baddagger »

Hi all,

I've have been play around with chastity cage for a little time mostly cheap stuff of Amazon to try to get a feel for the cages. But something I've been wondering, should the cage tube be long enough to allow a full erection? Reason why I'm asking us because I've read online that the cage should be small for when fully non erect. However I'll find that with the smaller cage, if I get a erection the cage will push down and still get a hard on but will fell like it's squishing the boys.

So should the tube be bug enough to allow a full erection or should it be small to prevent a erection from happening at all? met a chick that wants to test out this kind of kink play and is Interested in trying out couple week lockup, so really want to make sure to to get a cage that will be comfortable for couple week play and not risk hurting myself or the boys

Thanks,
BD
0 x
slave d

Re: New to chastity (somewhat) question

Post by slave d »

No, the cage should be so short an erection cannot even start !! Preferably shorter than your minimum flaccid length so you fill its length all the time.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm asking us because I've read online that the cage should be small for when fully non erect. However I'll find that with the smaller cage, if I get a erection the cage will push down and still get a hard on but will fell like it's squishing the boys.
The cage should be sized such that the tip of your dick is pressed against the end while you are soft, that lets you take a leak without issue.

If everything is sliding down, then the ring is probably too big and/or you are using lube. It should not slide down if sized correctly- when you start to swell, the increased resistance should create enough friction to hold the ring in place.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Well, I’d argue it depends. The advice above is right for a cage that can not accommodate a full erection. I’ve seen a cage that is almost comically long, that would allow a full erection. That can be the way a couple wants to play it. Nothing says a cage has to be so small it smothers erections, it could also be so large it allows them. It’s the in between size that’s awkward, as you have found.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Along the lines of what Schnoff is saying, my first device was a Curve from the CB folks. I am not small, but this thing is really big. Back then I lubed everything with baby oil Erections were awesome as my erecting penis was forced downward further into the tube and was stopped about half way up, er down. That said, I did not replace the Cutve after it split, I repaired it . . . and it split again. My 3 current devices are all snug enough to stop erection attempts in their tracks, a different, and even more awesome feeling.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I have both 6000 and 6000s the a get painful when I get erect and the 6000 I have the oh this is snug but grow enough not to hurt. I think you need to experiment and find your comfort spot.
0 x
CB6000