The night you told her

Living the real life under lock and key
thewave22

The night you told her

Post by thewave22 »

Tell us about that moment you told her that this was your thing.
Well, i know it probably differ from one individual to another as for how it happen, at once coming from you, together as a process... etc etc...
AND while you are at it, did you point her towards any type of info or encouraged a research?

Would love to hear some good stories.
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: The night you told her

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The best way is to read some of the journey posts. Many of us start with a little on how we came to get into chastity.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

She said "no, why the fuck would I want to do that?"

We've obviously moved on since that conversation. 😂
2 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

I didn't tell her.
I went to bed with it on, and she discovered it under the blankets in the dark.
3 seconds later the light was on, and her eyes were out on stalks!
With a huge look of astonishment and amusement.
That was a huge clunky old plastic Curve device, 5 or 6 years ago.
and now?
Well, a couple of years ago it was her who encouraged me to get a custom steel cage!
1 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

We just sort of 'worked into it'. We started with a 'Gates Of Hell' and then moved on to a 'Stallion Guard'. Those were temporary, short-term toys only suitable for a few hours at a time. Then, there was a night when she got hers, I didn't, and the 'Stallion Guard' was left on overnight.

Leaving the SG on overnight didn't work out so well. The way it's made, once you go soft everything gets discombobulated. But, that told us that it was time to get something more 'practical', and it was not a surprise when the CB-3000 arrived...and she quite happily took the keys to work with her after I put it on.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

How about "The afternoon you told her". She was working days and I was on overnights. My CB3000 came in the mail a week before she found out so I had plenty of time to try it out. When I was comfortable with the various adjustments I started wearing it all day and sure enough on the second full day I was lying on the couch on our porch when she arrived home from work. She sat down next to me and began rubbing my leg asking about my day. Well one hand went up to the crotch and the look on her face was total :shock: , mouth fell :o and she said "what the hell is this"?

Needless to say we had quite the discussion that afternoon. The rest is history.
3 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I brought it up, thinking it would be a fun sort of toy, perhaps for periodic use. She was familiar with the concept, and immediately interested and didn’t see it as periodic.
5 x
MCN Contender
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I have not discussed it with my wife either, we are on different schedules making it easy to wear it almost 24/7 without her finding it...so far.
Naljeans, How did it make you feel when she "Didn't see it as periodic" ? That's one of my concerns if once she has the keys she wants, well more than I do then I would be crapping on the whole deal. I know we would have to have a discussion (s) of some sort before we get too serious but still once it's on it's on and if I find the right one for me then it would be difficult to remove it (at least that's the idea) and I would hate to ruin it by demanding to be released or something.
I'm not sure what I'm asking but there are concerns floating around in my mind about the what if's.
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Well My wife has been informed of my chastity play, she has been quite open to it since a very long conversation a few days after telling her about it. That day was March 23rd and I had been wearing a very short steel tube with a ring that previously I had only been able to wear for a few days.
Since the long conversation during it that she asked for the keys I have been wearing the same device. So 28 days locked during which we have had many conversations with her doing a lot of research with it ending in a chastity agreement written by her removing all my rights to ever have access to the keys. During third week she told me she had been thinking about keeping me locked until my birthday in May, smiling as she said she had changed her mind, making it her birthday in July. It would mean I would be locked for over 100 days in a device that is very restrictive and very impossible to remove without destroying it, I'm actually starting to get nervous that the old saying "Be careful what you ask for" might be coming true.
2 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Well It's May 4th I have remained locked in steel device except for a brief period for cleaning, 42 days WOW! I have no idea how you guys go for years, she has toyed with me several times and ALLOWED me to give her multiple orgasms a couple of other times but no hints on how long she intends to keep me locked and denied. I am torn, this is what I was looking for but at the same time when I am forced to "feel" the device it's fun but the rest of the time being kind of ignored (not really) but nothing exciting happening I get a little worried. Maybe IT IS actually a case of careful what you wish for. I guess at this point I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out, not like I have a choice right now.
1 x