The night you told her

Living the real life under lock and key
Wurlygig

Re: The night you told her

Post by Wurlygig »

My wife, then girlfriend when we first started to play with chastity, was chatting with one of her girlfriends about sex stuff. Her friend brought up that she keeps her man locked up, she went right home and researched the crap out of male chastity. My wife showed a lot of interest, so I ordered a cheap plastic and metal one to test the waters. I tested the metal one first, I drove over to her place and we got ready for sexy time, she felt it first, then inspected it up close. She asked for a key that day and proudly wore it on a bracelet.

She loved the control she had over my orgasms and my pro snuggling characteristics when chaste. So we got with a custom place and ordered a more fit cage.

I never thought I’d be into this sort of thing, but I enjoy the way it makes my wife feel and the constant hugging feeling I feel down below. It’s been an awesome journey with the love of my life!
3 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I told Her in a long, rambling email. I had just gone through rotator cuff surgery and had already been spending too much time on Tumblr. Our sex had been not quite vanilla since day one, years ago.. I’d never hid the fact that behind closed doors I was submissive, but THIS was something new… I bought a, really bad silicon cage, and started writing, confessing that I masturbated most mornings and that was causing lackluster performances in bed. I apologized profusely and explained that I wanted to try chastity, sending some pdf books on chastity and flrs to her. After the longest two hours of my life she got back to me and said she was interested and we needed to talk.

When she got home, after dinner we put on the cage, then we took it off and I shaved and we put it back on. I made her orgasm manually and orally quite a few times, and the cage stayed on (though I could still get hard in that one). She said, we can do this, but you WILL absolutely only be unlocked when I want. And that’s how it’s been. We moved to a VICE, but it caused problems and then I got the BON4M, which I LOVE, and two years later, I’m still wearing it. In the beginning She let me out once a week, now it’s random and infrequent and I’m absolutely cool with that.
4 x
Ianuda
Last orgasm: May 20th, 2021

Post by Ianuda »

Dogtanian69 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:30 am I told Her in a long, rambling email. I had just gone through rotator cuff surgery and had already been spending too much time on Tumblr.
Just to chip in - your name is legendary to me, Dogtanian. I've only been following Tumblr through tumbex for a month or so, but your content is impeccable.

As to the topic - my right hand was thankful and understanding. Although less jerking does not mean less CBT (poor wrists).
0 x
Gentle femdom bondage is the sublime fantasy.
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I’m glad you like my captions, though in case I get deleted on there, which is very possible. You may want to follow me on BDSMLR
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'm sure many will relate to this.

"If its something else about your dick. I'm not interested" .

So I actually tried to convince my better half it was protective gear.. I thought she had fallen for it. She played me like a fiddle.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(