The Leadup

Living the real life under lock and key
Turnpoint1
The Leadup

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Greetings.

This is my first post. I'm a married male over fifty, and I've been interested in chastity for about five years, and after some unavoidable delays and persuading my wife to try it, I'll be getting my first cage this weekend. I am excited but also nervous. We have tentatively agreed to a 3 month trial period.

My question is this: what should my strategy be leading up to my trial run? (I'm not expecting to be locked 24/7 from the get-go.) Do you remember if you tried to taper off your masturbation habits before you were first caged? Or would it be better to have a last hurrah, so to speak? I should say that one of the reasons I want to pursue this is to improve, and make more frequent, sex with my wife.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: The Leadup

Post by Tom Allen »

Don't expect to slap it on and be able to wear it 24/7 from the start. You need time to adapt. Wear it for a few hours, see if anything needs adjustment, then try it again. After a few days, try sleeping with it. Those middle of the night erections may wake you up. Eventually you'll get used to them, but at first it might be tough to go from 0 to 60 in a week.
2 x
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Thanks for your reply! No worries there, mate. Even if I thought going straight into full-time chastity was a good idea, I know for a fact that my soon-to-be keyholder is an advocate of take it slow- and of course, her opinion will carry the most weight.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Turnpoint1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:11 am I'm a married male over fifty,
Welcome, you are among the majority here.

Turnpoint1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:11 amand after some unavoidable delays and persuading my wife to try it, I'll be getting my first cage this weekend.
Ahhhh, going about it the right way. Many of us got the cage then decided to break the news to our future keyholder. :roll:

Turnpoint1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:11 amMy question is this: what should my strategy be leading up to my trial run? (I'm not expecting to be locked 24/7 from the get-go.) Do you remember if you tried to taper off your masturbation habits before you were first caged? Or would it be better to have a last hurrah, so to speak? I should say that one of the reasons I want to pursue this is to improve, and make more frequent, sex with my wife.
Not sure what you are getting for a device but seldom does one go on and be "the perfect fit". Include your wife in on the process but hang onto the keys in the beginning so you can make adjustments or take care of an emergency. Getting your body acclimated may take weeks or even months before you can take on a long term challenge, if that's what you want.

If I can impart one piece of advice once you are locked. This will be new and exciting for you 24/7. It most likely will change the relationship you have with your wife for the better. It is something you will think about A LOT but for her it's just another day. Don't overwhelm her! Be loving, supportive, helpful and the perfect gentlemen but try not to overload her with chastity related stuff.

There are many of us here lucky enough to have their KH's buy into this whole chastity thing and now for them :o there's no turning back.
6 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

That sounds like great advice all around. I plan to be patient and take it slow. Thanks!
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I was one of the 'lucky' ones. I slept locked starting the second night. There have been a few times for medical reasons or for some healing that I have been unlocked but it has been basically 24/7 for almost 2 years. Just pay attention to what the cage is causing. Don't try to be all macho and tough it out when a problem starts.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Thanks for the advice. Since starting a medication I almost never get morning wood, so maybe I will be lucky as well. I'm really hoping not to spend too long waking up in the middle of the night!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:32 pm ...pay attention to what the cage is causing. Don't try to be all macho and tough it out when a problem starts.
Yeah, like me...first time my wife went off with the keys, it was incredibly stimulating. Unfortunately, after trying out the various ring sizes, I selected the smallest on because I knew I couldn't 'cheat'- I could slip out the back of the others, but not the small one.

So, off she goes and a few minutes later it sinks in and I start to get aroused. *Really* aroused (I was also 20 years younger than now), she has *all* of the keys and I can't get out even if I want to...I want to, but I can't...and I get more aroused...and it starts to hurt...and I get more aroused...and it hurts more...and I get more aroused...night time is even worse, I can barely sleep at all. If I do manage to fall asleep, I wake up after a short time with my eyes bugging out of my head from the pain.

I wasn't going to give up, though, no wimping out here. I took it for three days and nights until the pain and sleep deprivation got to the point where I couldn't take anymore. When I finally broke down and asked her to unlock it, the skin was abraded and raw, and severely bruised. It took more than a week to heal.

Don't do that.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Hunnyb23
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Hunnyb23 »

Good luck and congrats mate. Wife and I were honor system for a couple years until this last new years. We bought a device, experimened with ring sizes for a week and found the right fit. I've been locked since then with one release via PIV sex. She expects oral almost every evening with a massage, which I enjoy giving greatly. She doesn't wish to have a schedule, rather releasing me as she may see fit. It took a bit of time to get past overnights but I've gotten use to peeing at night when needed. Hope everything works out for her and you.
1 x
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Well, you all are making me feel welcome indeed! And TwistedMister, I will definitely start with a ring with some give to it...

So, a little story:

My cage is expected to be delivered Saturday. Early this afternoon, I'm at work (an essential business) when my wife texts me:

You got a package from Amazon.

I reply, real cool:

K. Hope 2 lv here soon.

About 90 minutes later, another text:

I THINK I JUST REALIZED WHAT THE PACKAGE YOU GOT IS.

It's good to get confirmation that I'm not the only one who's into this.

I have definite mixed feelings about pursuing something like this with all that's going on, but part of the battle is seeking diversions to maintain sanity. I can hardly think of a better diversion than this.
4 x