Ball ache

Living the real life under lock and key
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
Ball ache

Post by Tessasissy »

So for those of you that have been in long term chastity a question.
I have now been locked with no Orgasm or un restrained errection. I am axpetiancing low level ball ache(blue balls) , feeling very horney.
Does the ball ache alleviate the longer you go without Orgasm or does it stay, do you do anything to alleviate this? Is this a precuseor to a wet dream? (I have not had one of those since I was a teenager)
0 x
slave d

Re: Ball ache

Post by slave d »

As i understand it (i’m not an expert though i am in long term lock) semen is not stored in the testicles, just made there. It is stored in the prostate if anywhere. So “blue balls” is not a matter of “full” balls. It is more like a factor of being more continually aroused and so your balls pull up tight and you get discomfort because of that. i would have to say at times like that i certainly feel my balls are swollen and bigger too but i’m not sure that’s true. Anyway, i think it is simply a feeling on being aroused and “tight” that you are feeling. Wet dreams etc are more caused by the prostate and all the “tubes” being full in my view. Enjoy the feeling, use it to “feed” the feeling of being locked and denied !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I think I remember reading somewhere that this is a smooth muscle ache. I think I found a reference to that - with arousal, semen is collected at the base of the urethra, and if that is not expelled, it can ache. https://www.ubyssey.ca/opinion/positive ... -you-down/

I have gotten used to continued arousal without release. So, I’d wager that yes, the pain will lessen over time.

As for wet dreams, I never had one until I had been denied for five and a half months - no orgasms, no “ruins”, nothing that would release semen. It was an interesting experience. It hurt because I was trying to prevent it, though only half awake, and I hadn’t dreamt of anything overtly sexual. I think the dream involved some administrative details of organizing a kink discussion circle.

I am really curious to see whether there will be another involuntary release, and when. I’m coming up on 11 months denied, so — is 5 and a half to six months a rhythm, or will this happen more infrequently? One could argue I’m a little obsessed :).
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Not much is stored in your testicles. They are there to produce sperm and testosterone. The body constantly makes sperm, if it's not used it dies and more is produced to replace it.
"Prior to ejaculation sperm cells are stored throughout the genital tract. Most of them are in a long-coiled tube on the backside of the testicle called the epididymis or at the very end of the vas deferens. The epididymis connects to the vas deferens which connects the testicle to the seminal vesicles and prostate where most of the seminal fluid is produced.
Volume: A normal semen volume is 1.5 – 6.8 mL. Semen volume is most sensitive to frequency of ejaculation. Like sperm, seminal fluid is generated over time and it takes a day or two to fully recover fluid following an ejaculation. During long periods of abstinence, seminal fluid production slows or stops until ejaculation."

Full article https://www.dontcookyourballs.com/how-semen-is-made/"

Yes, my balls have a low level ache pretty much all the time. My longest denial was 8 weeks which ended two weeks ago. They're already a bit achy. It gets to a level of ache and stays there for me. At times I forget it, but when things slow down, it's there. Blue balls is a medically recognized condition. here's a fun article.
https://www.healthline.com/health/mens- ... blue-balls

Personally, I think it's an evolutionary trait designed to keep men looking for sex, lots of sex, as often as they can get it.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I noticed a few months into chastity, with release every two weeks or so, that blue balls stopped happening for me. I’ve had them a couple times since, and have been from heavy teasing without any prostate relief. Or significant temperature changes, which goes to the balls riding higher.
2 x
MCN Contender
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

My "blue balls" symptoms are mild, but they certainly haven't receded since I started T&D in late 2017.

Even though I've had perhaps half a dozen orgasms since then (plus some ruins), I've never had a wet dream and can only remember one in my entire life, about 20 years ago. I do spend a fair amount of time close to the edge though, so perhaps my body thinks that's near enough :D
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I occasionally get the 'ache', usually after being highly aroused for an extended period of time such as a long session of pleasing Mrs. Twisted and/or being 'teased' while locked. It tends to go away on its own, though I've read that there are exercises you can do to help alleviate it.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

though I've read that there are exercises you can do to help alleviate it.
Squats and deadlifts. No, seriously.

The issue is vasocongedtion, in which your soft tissues are e gorged with blood, anticipating an erection and resultant release.
3 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

That's the best thing about this forum so much real experiace. Thanks for all the replys.
I have now been 44 days since my last Orgasm and full errection. The ball ache is a low level constant. I think I am hornyer than ever so much so I seem to be trying to get hard a lot, for no real reason. It's like my body is saying get release, Clearly without any success!
Obviously this is adding to the ball ache looking at all your posts so it's a vicious circle.
You definatley learn things about your body you had no real idea about, before chastity. I am not sure how long this latest lock up will be as it is our rule that I don't ask.

It does seem to be addictive, but also love, hate I realy want an orgasm and errection at the same time I am wallowing in the feeling of hornines and desperation and wanting that to continue.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> Obviously this is adding to the ball ache looking at all your posts so it's a virtuous circle.

Fixed that for you. :lol:
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.