Does anyone else know?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Does anyone else know?

Post by TwistedMister »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:31 pm Surely anyone whose KH wears their key around their neck is daring others to find out?
Sort of. It's a fairly innocuous way of exposing things. It could be what it is, or it could be something else. Someone who is familiar with this sort of thing might be able to correctly ascertain that it is a key to a chastity lock, especially if your actions/demeanor tend to align with that deduction, but 'vanilla' people won't 'get it'. It's a way of putting it out there, without actually shoving your locked dick in their face.

It's 'daring', but polite...sort of like the difference between flirting, and just walking up to a chick and saying "I want to fuck you." There might be one in ten thousand women who would respond favorably to the last, but most will not be at all pleased.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:31 pm Surely anyone whose KH wears their key around their neck is daring others to find out?
Was in one of those Hallmark Greeting Card stores that sells all sorts of other things including some jewelry and saw this on display. These don't go to anyone's locked cage.

Guess it's a "thing" now to wear a key.
20160929_195831_resized_1.jpg
20160929_195831_resized_1.jpg (7.54 KiB) Viewed 2477 times

I was with my wife when we spotted this. She always carries the 'Key to my happiness' with her incase of an emergency so I said to her "how funny would it be to swap out one of the keys on the display with my chastity key. This way at some point someone will purchase it and walk around wearing the key to my dick". :lol: Her, always the voice of reason says, "and if that happens good luck in finding out who that person is so you can get out of that thing". :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife has told a couple we met at the bar. They knew right away what the key was for.
So far, no one else (that I know of) has asked about her key.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We took our anniversary trip to Waco, TX a couple of years ago. For those that don't know, Waco is the Texas version of bible town, USA. Kitten is a big fan of "Fixer Upper" and had to see Magnolia Market, their store. Most of the place is staffed by college kids but as we were leaving there was an older woman (probably mid 50's) at the door. She noticed Kitten's key and mentioned that they sold some decorative keys. When Kitten said she wasn't interested in one the woman asked if the key was for something special. Hearing "Yes" she asked what it was for. Kitten asked if she really wanted to know and when she said she did simply told her it was to my cage. You could see the confusion in her eyes as I'm sure she was picturing something like a dog cage. She asked what Kitten meant....OOPS! The look of confusion changed to something like what in the Corps we called an Asiatic Trance (a thousand yard stare in a 10 foot room.) as Kitten explained my cage to her. I was fighting so hard not to bust out laughing that I had to turn around and grip the hand rail. I swear I think the top pipe has a bend in now and I would bet a dollar to a donut that lady thinks twice before asking questions trying to push some of the junk they sell! Magnolia Market was a waste of time but that made it worth staying in Waco an extra night.
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

I used to hang out in Waco, many years ago. There was a bar that had a lighted dance floor, I don't remember the name anymore...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:55 am I used to hang out in Waco, many years ago. There was a bar that had a lighted dance floor, I don't remember the name anymore...

1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL!

No, this was a C&W joint...'Disco' was not much appreciated there, at that time (late 1970s).
0 x
Locmed4love
Last orgasm: May 15th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 7

Post by Locmed4love »

I've got to say a lot of people know I'm in chastity most the time at least 8 of my GF's coworkers know, she told and showed pics to those that wanted to see. Her sister, she told and showed pics. My GF niece and some of her friends at least two all over 18. We know she/they found the cages in our bathroom, GF sent her brother and male cousin a pic of me locked up on accident. Her Brother told his GF. My GF told her hairstylist and showed her pics, and just last weekend she told an old high school friend (female).
My ex-wife told her friends and my sons GF both of them told me what she said after I asked what she said I told them it was true. One is now my daughter in law and know all my secrets. I hoping her and my GF talk about it later when she comes to visit us.
If you can't tell I really enjoy others knowing and my GF is starting to really enjoy it also! We love to talk about who knows how they found out or how they were told and took the info.
2 x
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Schnoff wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:18 pm My best friend, and some of the members of my MAsT group - those who were present when the topic of orgasm denial came up.
How did he find out?
0 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

My wife knows and best friend found out yesterday actually. I was hanging out at his house and sat down across from him and my shorts pulled tight across the front without me noticing. He noticed though and asked what that hell was in my pants. I looked down and you could see a perfect impression of the cage I was wearing. It was pretty obvious what it was, so I just fessed up. He was intrigued, but still said I'm nuts for doing it. I just said my wife is worth it
3 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.