Does anyone else know?

Living the real life under lock and key
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14
Does anyone else know?

Post by Curtis »

I recently saw a topic asking if anyone's doctor knew about their chastity device. This got me thinking, does anybody else (except significant others, keyholders, and those on the forum) know about your chastity lifestyle? This could be from an accidental discovery or a deliberate choice to tell someone. As for me, only my wife/keyholder knows, and I'm pretty sure she's not going to tell anyone! :D
2 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
locked4her55
Re: Does anyone else know?

Post by locked4her55 »

Just my wife and two thousand six hundred forty one CF friends. ;)
4 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

My best friend, and some of the members of my MAsT group - those who were present when the topic of orgasm denial came up.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

No just my wife. No one else's business.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

My doctor knows. She gave me a physical after I started wearing a cage 24x7. When she asked me to drop my shorts so she could do a hernia exam I warned her i was wearing a chastity cage. She said "ok" I dropped my shorts, and the exam continues. No biggie.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

One of my wife's [former] co-workers may have seen a photo of my caged cock on her phone, and some people have asked about the Key when it has been visible in her cleavage (on a necklace), to which she has hinted that it has something to do with me (but I don't *think* she has actually said what it goes to). Other people who have seen the Key *may* have guessed its purpose.

My doctor doesn't know, the cage is removed for physicals and other procedures that would expose it. It is my opinion that what other people do behind closed doors is their business, I don't necessarily need or *want* to know. Likewise, what I do is *my* business, and other people may not need or want to know what that is. There needs to be a certain amount of polite decorum when it comes to other people- everybody knows that people who have babies most likely fucked (artificial insemination aside) but we don't generally discuss it with the public at large and we have rules about fucking in the street.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

My brother who lived with us until recently, both my sons, my daughter in law, doctors, our couples counselor, and a few of her friends know. We are members of a private adult club and most of the regulars know I am chaste. We attend monthly CFnm parties so obviously everyone there knows. My oldest granddaughter (22) knows we have a 'different' lifestyle but not any details.

There are a few others that are aware of our D/s or FLM relationship but not the chastity aspect.

Like @TwistedMister the key on her necklace has started a few conversations that went to different levels depending on the situation we were in.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

No, only my wife.

I do fantasise about others finding out, but I think the risks are too great, and if it doesn't work as planned there's no way to get friends etc. to un-know.

Last year though we went to a big party in another town and when I put on my "posh" trousers the outline of the cage was fairly visible since they were quite snug. I asked if I could remove it for the evening but She refused, and told me that if anyone noticed and asked I should tell the truth.

I spent the entire evening both aroused and petrified, convinced everyone was staring at my crotch, but no-one asked. Back at the hotel She admitted that She felt exactly the same. It was out of character for Her, but a few gins had been drunk.
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Surely anyone whose KH wears their key around their neck is daring others to find out?
It’d turn me on to know that my KH had told a complete stranger about my cage because they asked about the key (which she doesn’t currently wear on a chain).
But I’d be excited for her to wear it when we’re on holiday and see what comments it generates, with the determination that she would tell anyone who asked what the key was to. It’s our life, our link and I’ll not be judged by what others think.
1 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Surely anyone whose KH wears their key around their neck is daring others to find out?
It’d turn me on to know that my KH had told a complete stranger about my cage because they asked about the key (which she doesn’t currently wear on a chain).
But I’d be excited for her to wear it when we’re on holiday and see what comments it generates, with the determination that she would tell anyone who asked what the key was to. It’s our life, our link and I’ll not be judged by what others think.
2 x