Newbie here

Living the real life under lock and key
Brian5242
Newbie here

Post by Brian5242 »

Hello chastity world, just a little about me. I am a 35 year old male that is married to my beautiful wife of almost 4 years. She is 31 We are very new to chastity and are less than a month into it. I surprised her with the idea about a month ago and we had a rocky first lockup, we had a lot going on and I was topping from the bottom, if I had just let it run it’s course things would have been better. Anyways another topic for another time.

Currently I am locked and we are giving this another go and hopefully I can be good and learn some patience.
1 x
sherulestherooster

Re: Newbie here

Post by sherulestherooster »

It would be interesting to hear the backstory around how you brought it up and how she reacted. I had the same issue with topping from the bottom initially and think a lot of KHs are that way. Enjoy the ride, cheers!
1 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Welcome
0 x
Brian5242

Post by Brian5242 »

The way I brought it up was I bought a cb6000 knock off and locked myself up, I was nervous about talking to her about it. I put it on and told her “I wanted to talk” and I beat around the bush and gave her the key. We talked about it a little and we started this little adventure
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

We had a similar start. I kind of dropped it in her at first I handed her the key and started explaining to her what it was for. She was less then happy. Over the next couple of month several attempts to restarted my request failed. Then on the July 4th holiday weekend she requested I put it on. It just an happened we ended up spend the night at friends and the key was at home. From that time forward she has set when we use it and for how long. We are celebrating 8 years this year.
1 x
CB6000