Escaping chastity cage

Living the real life under lock and key
YooYoo
Escaping chastity cage

Post by YooYoo »

Hi everyone,
I'm pretty new here and recently I've started practicing chastity with my GF.

Suddenly I discovered that the silicone CB that I'm using is so easy to remove without opening the lock.
You just need to be lubed and flaccid so it's super easy to just start pulling the base of penis out of the ring and there you go.. even if the construction of your device doesn't allow you to take out your balls, you're still able to masturbate. Now I'll be experimenting with different sizes of ring and belt constructions but could you tell if your able to escape your device and also please provide your device' model.

The one that I'm using now is this:
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 14.59.43.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 14.59.43.png (325.73 KiB) Viewed 7934 times
And it is completely useless :(

If you're able to put its ring on it automatically means that you are able to free yourself as well.
PS: Prince Albert piercing is not something that I'd like to have.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.
0 x
YooYoo
Re: Escaping chastity cage

Post by YooYoo »

0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

It's been said, accurately I think, that locking up a flaccid cock is like trying to lock up an octopus tentacle; pretty much can't be done, at least not non-consensually.

I have a small metal ringed cage that's pretty much as secure as it can be, but should I put my mind to it I could pull my dick free - as can we all who are not either PA'd or tubed up on the urethra front. Since I don't fancy either of those, and since putting my tackle back afterwards would be far more difficult, I choose not to try.

That's reality, but if you're flopping out all over the place without trying, then you need to look at another device, probably stainless steel.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Without a PA, chastity is totally mental (disregarding full belts).

Even with a PA, orgasms are still easy with a vibrator.

The cage is really nothing more than a reminder, like a wedding ring. There is no cage tight enough to change that.
3 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

cuyahoga wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:46 am Without a PA, chastity is totally mental (disregarding full belts).

The cage is really nothing more than a reminder, like a wedding ring. There is no cage tight enough to change that.
^^^^ THIS!! ^^^^

A trapped ball device is only as secure as your will power. Period.

You can back a flaccid penis out of the tube and jerk off while the balls are still trapped. Reinsert the penis and you're all locked up again.

I got pierced in Nov 2018 and I wish I'd done it much sooner. My wife and I talked about a piercing for nearly 3 yrs before we finally did it. It was easy and it healed quickly. In 8 months I went from a 12g piercing to 6g, which is plenty big enough to prevent migration. I never used a dilator to increase the size of the captive bead rings. I wore the first one for 2 months and the next size slipped in without any effort at all. Then every 2 or 3 months I went up a size. I never had any pain or issues going up in size. I was just patient.

I've had over a dozen different trapped ball devices. It doesn't matter how tight it is. Doesn't matter what kind of anti pullout BS they add. I can pull out of every single one. Balls still trapped, but don't need those to jerk off.

The ONLY way to be completely "trapped" in any trapped ball cage.... is with a piercing. Period.
2 x
fill
Last orgasm: May 19th, 2017
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by fill »

simple reiterating the above ....Utilising a PA is the only way to secure a penis in a chastity tube
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

cuyahoga wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:46 am Without a PA, chastity is totally mental (disregarding full belts).

A 'spiked' cage can inhibit the potential for orgasm, unless one *really* 'gets off' on pain. (I might be in that crowd, as experiments with a TENS unit showed- using small clamp electrodes and max power I found I was able to orgasm despite inducing significant burns in the process.)

However, since my kink is 'not having a choice' I came up with another deterrent. The Rule is that Mrs. Twisted is entitled to check and attempt to induce arousal at any time, if I fail to become aroused the assumption is that I 'cheated' and induced an orgasm by some means and penalties will be applied.

The penalties are things that I absolutely do not want to happen and would not enjoy, even as fantasy. It may not be my ideal situation, but the risk of experiencing these penalties is generally sufficient to inhibit the desire to 'cheat'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

LockedUpNewb wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:21 am The ONLY way to be completely "trapped" in any trapped ball cage.... is with a piercing. Period.
That's not as absolute as you state. There is at least one way to prevent pullout that does not involve any piercing. The alternative approach in question involves a short (< 1") two-part insert that locks inside the urethra just behind the meatus. See http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/se ... troduction, an old blog I wrote on the subject when I started experimenting with that technology 5 years ago. Over the years I have evolved the technology and nowadays, I manufacture and sell the relevant parts in implant-grade Titanium, including what's needed to fully secure the system in a chastity cage.

Here's an example of a complete security system for a HolyTrainer v3:
assemble-stopper-off.jpg
assemble-stopper-off.jpg (129.35 KiB) Viewed 5559 times
disassembled.jpg
disassembled.jpg (129.52 KiB) Viewed 5559 times
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:37 am
cuyahoga wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:46 am However, since my kink is 'not having a choice' I came up with another deterrent. The Rule is that Mrs. Twisted is entitled to check and attempt to induce arousal at any time, if I fail to become aroused the assumption is that I 'cheated' and induced an orgasm by some means and penalties will be applied
My owner can tell via my prostate and balls. No cheating the agreement, not that I would be so inclined
0 x
MCN Contender