So how is 2020 going?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: So how is 2020 going?

Post by TwistedMister »

Lockedchef wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:16 pm ...sometimes life is hectic and we have little to no time for intimacy but the time we are together is better then ever...Had a bit of a sex marathon the other day for my birthday that we haven't done in years. She spoiled me for a couple hours in every way it had a strange net result...by the end of a couple hours I was pleading to her to make me cum one more time. That's when she said yes in the condition i lockup right afterwards...Wish me luck
Good luck...I think...

Things are a little strange for me right now, I'm in a sort of 'limbo'...in the past, we had always used a method to determine a set length of time that I would be locked and Mrs. Twisted would become 'Mistress', I would know how long it was going to be that I would be required to be her 'sex slave'...but, it didn't happen that way this time.

About six(?) months ago we had some playtime, ending with her giving me a blowjob...but she didn't 'swallow'- she quickly jumped up and kissed me...and dumped the whole load into *my* mouth, I was so surprised that I swallowed reflexively. I hate the taste of cum, but, fortunately I had a Hall's menthol cough drop in my mouth that entirely masked the 'flavor'. Afterward, she made a comment about how guys 'always expect girls to suck their cocks and swallow their cum, but aren't willing to do the same'. It was shortly after that (a few days?) that she insisted I 'lock up'. That was it, no discussion or determination of how long it would be, or anything, just "lock it up".

Three months passed with little 'action' or even acknowledgement that she had my cock caged, no 'teasing', etc. Then she let me out for a little 'playtime', she was apparently going to let me fuck her but I didn't make it that far- after three months of being locked up, with no touching or other stimulation, I was so horny and 'sensitive' that I 'lost it' just from the feel of it against her skin. I didn't get a second chance, she insisted on locking it back in the cage immediately after.

Another three months passed, with no release and little or no mention of my being locked for her, although, to be fair, we were into the 'holiday season' and we were both ill for quite some time starting just after Xmas. Then, last weekend, she let me out for some 'playtime' again- this time, after eating her to orgasm she let me inside her...it didn't last long- a few strokes, maybe 30 seconds(?) and I was done (it was mostly 'ruined' and I was horny as hell again the next morning). She told me I could 'have a break' for a 'couple of days'. In the past, that would typically be the end of it, she would forget about it and 'The Game' would be over...but not this time. Two days later I was back in the cage.

Things have changed, somehow, and I'm not sure what to expect. Here's the 'kicker' though- for some years I have been aware that she has been having dreams of 'playing with others', making me watch and 'clean up'...but she was always too inhibited to tell me about them, I knew about them because she often talks in her sleep when she is dreaming. That has changed too, a little over a year ago(?) she started telling me about those dreams, involving (usually) at least two other guys. She has also been making comments out of the blue, like "What would you do if I went out and picked up some guys at a bar, more than two?", and other unusual things that she used to be too inhibited to mention...and *not* just during 'playtime' when we're all horny and wound up...though we have occasionally touched on those ideas when we *were* getting it in...and I can't very well deny being aroused by them since she has seen my cock get hard when she talks about it...

Tonight, she is going out...without me...with her boss and her boss' husband...it's probably completely innocent...she wanted to go to a show that gets out too late to make it feasible for me to go, I have to get up very early for work...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:12 am
Lockedchef wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:16 pm ...sometimes life is hectic and we have little to no time for intimacy but the time we are together is better then ever...Had a bit of a sex marathon the other day for my birthday that we haven't done in years. She spoiled me for a couple hours in every way it had a strange net result...by the end of a couple hours I was pleading to her to make me cum one more time. That's when she said yes in the condition i lockup right afterwards...Wish me luck
Good luck...I think...
I definitely stipulated I'm not after a lock it and forget it situation. We've been playing chastity off and on for 6 years so it isn't our first rodeo. Longest previously was a couple weeks and that was tough. Hoping to keep our regular sex schedule going but with denial and her being more dominate.

I'm also coupling this with giving up alcohol and watching my diet as a whole. It's about self control and focus as a whole.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

And she let me cum....lol

We started messing around in the shower and she just couldn't get off at first. She had to have me unlocked and hard for her to finish. Afterwards she kept going on me and I actually asked not to cum. She said told me tough she was in control and I'm cumming now. Well of course i lost it right there. Back in the cage I go now,. Time you reset the clock 🙂
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

We're approaching the end of our 30 day trial. I've cum once since Feb 14th. It was after the first 7 days. So now it's been almost 3 weeks. I know that's not a long time for some of you but it's quite awhile for me.

My wife and I talked over the weekend and she definitely wants to continue. I think now it's her more than me. Currently, I want to cum. My brain still hasn't adjusted and right now I just want that explosive feeling of an orgasm. I also know that we've discussed this and toyed with the cages - for short periods - for years now. She finally made a commitment to 30 solid days and she's had a brain shift. This went from being - fun for a weekend or fun for a week - too .... She's almost obsessed with keeping me locked up and toying with me every day ...... absolutely mercilessly... multiple times a day every weekend. Like day and night every Saturday and Sunday.

I always wanted to be locked up for months and months at a time. I voiced that to her a LOT in past conversations. She hasn't really said anything about that. She's made toying comments, suggesting I may be locked away for "a long time sweetie. longer than you ever thought I would keep you locked. you still enjoying this??" nods head "Great! I'm lovin this new dynamic!"

I'm nervous and excited at the same time. My wife is very sexual, very smart, suddenly VERY interested in long term chastity, and she knows what makes me tick. I'm along for the ride. If I seriously talked to her and told her something wasn't working for me... we would talk about it. If I'm honest, I'm really not enjoying this a whole helluva lot right now. But I did ask and she did deliver. The smart thing to do - would be to ride it out and see where she goes with it.
6 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

She was edging me Friday night with a vibrator and I was telling her to stop. She didn't stop. After 4 weeks the first one was kind of a letdown. She still didn't stop. The 2nd one almost hit the ceiling. HOLY COW!!! I swear if there had been a piece of AR500 steel plate in the way, I would have blasted a hole through it.

She said I could have the weekend free and do whatever I wanted.... but she was on her period so no PIV sex. F**K!!! Locked up again Sunday night before bed.
1 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

It occurred to me this morning that I’ve been unlocked once this year, and the one orgasm was caged. As crazy as it sounds, the thought of a full uncaged orgasm feels daunting and out of place.
4 x
MCN Contender
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Naljeans wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:06 am It occurred to me this morning that I’ve been unlocked once this year, and the one orgasm was caged. As crazy as it sounds, the thought of a full uncaged orgasm feels daunting and out of place.
To paraphrase Tonto (You older farts will remember this!): What this orgasm thing white man speak of?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:55 am
Naljeans wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:06 am It occurred to me this morning that I’ve been unlocked once this year, and the one orgasm was caged. As crazy as it sounds, the thought of a full uncaged orgasm feels daunting and out of place.
To paraphrase Tonto (You older farts will remember this!): What this orgasm thing white man speak of?
Tonto knows- what the Lone Ranger didn't know was that kemo sabe means 'white man who suck injun dick'. :twisted: :mrgreen:
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Things have definitely been getting better this year... Wife is getting less and less shy about longer denial times. We had been 3 to 7 day types, record of 12 days.

Now she just had me go 16 days without orgasm and brought me to orgasm on her birthday (after she had gotten a several). Then she told me, "That was fun, it's a good thing it's only a month till your birthday for your next time! I couldn't imagine waiting that long, so it's a good thing I'll have plenty before then!"

She has really grown in her confidence when in control the bed room and it's incredible sexy.
3 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Pretty encouraging so far. She joined this forum, agreed to be my key holder, and today locked a HT nub on me. One her concerns was me wearing it to work. Because of Covid 19 virus, I'm working from home, she actually grinned at that. So I expect to be locked up for awhile.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro