So how is 2020 going?

Living the real life under lock and key
JamesandLucy
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
So how is 2020 going?

Post by JamesandLucy »

So we're around six weeks in to 2020, and how is it going for people? Had any one broken their "chaste all year" resolutions yet, or are people staying locked for longer than they expected?

For our part, Lucy has had me locked for all but seven or eight nights (not really been keeping count) and I haven't orgasmed for over three weeks now - that's certainly a lot longer than I expected!

I'd like to set an aim to maybe be locked for four weeks, but like everything else related to the cage, that's out of my hands!

Overall, I'm amazed and delighted at how we're progressing.

Interested in hearing how others are doing.

James.
3 x
locked4her55
Re: So how is 2020 going?

Post by locked4her55 »

Ahh, not really doing that well. Didn't set out a resolution regarding chastity so I don't feel bad about breaking one.

Honestly my wife has had the desire for more frequent PIV lately so I would say I've had about 4 orgasms this year. Still locked up but it seems more and more I've been greeted in the bedroom with the words, "I've got a key".

I wanted her to control my orgasms, and she says she's taking advantage of what's hers.
5 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

2020 is going better than I ever dreamed. We are brand new at this and I consider 12/28/19 to be the start for us. We are using the cage more than I expected and it is bringing us closer than we have ever been. Which, considering we have been together for close to forty years, is really saying something.
3 x
JamesandLucy
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by JamesandLucy »

locked4her55 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:10 pm I wanted her to control my orgasms, and she says she's taking advantage of what's hers.
Thanks, that summaries so well what I've been thinking about. I have so many thoughts about how much I'd love to orgasm, and how much I want to be teased, and how much I want to be denied, but at the end of the day it's now Lucy's cock, and I'll get what Lucy wants - isn't it wonderful having next to no say in what happens!

James.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

JamesandLucy wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:19 am isn't it wonderful having next to no say in what happens!
Yes it is.

I will add that over the past 10 years having this much PIV is not the norm for us.

As she would say her desire to have me inside her, well "It cums and goes". :lol:
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Very good so far wife / mistress has opened up considerably about her wants and desires , there is no orgasm in my near future . I think the biggest thing so far this year will be if she follows through with draining me with out orgasm for the purpose of making a cumsicle as she has mentioned , can only hope she will .
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

same as 2019.i still have no KH so I am loosing intrest
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

2020 is really young. I hope it'll go like the second half of 2019 - great connection with my husband, and no orgasms save the occasional "involuntary nocturnal emission", which I experienced once. The great connection part is going swimmingly, and the "no orgasms" part is my kink and I just got to be chill with that. If it's "only orgasms my husband wanted me to have; plus nocturnal emissions", I'll feel accomplished. That'd be the first year I didn't come without permission because of my screw-ups. Fingers crossed, eh.
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

So far it has been a rough row to hoe. Life has thrown some real bad curves at us and it is going to take a while to get things back on track...but we will get there!
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
danj

Post by danj »

No complaints! We're back in the routine after a month+ long chastity break. She's been cumming often, which is great! PIV has been pretty limited, but she has wanted to play with her penis a fair amount which is always nice along with time being locked. She has a few guys she's interested in, and she has played (alone) once since New Year's, so the cuckolding activity is happening too, which we both like.
3 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart