So how is 2020 going?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: So how is 2020 going?

Post by TwistedMister »

Lady M wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:16 am I wish 2020 started out better... A month ago I slipped on the ice and broke a rib, hurt my elbow and took a chunk out of my leg. My hubby just had back surgery... Things have just been a mess.
Bummer. That sounds even worse than our start to the new year.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Mostly good, some unexpected turns.
Going back a bit, got through Locktober nicely and embarked on NOvember on Her very enthusiastic orders.
However, cold weather and my scrotum don't mix, and all the tugging and attempted shrinkage led to small but worrying blood blisters on my sac. Soldiered on a bit, but when my shaver caught a blister and bled, She called it a day and produced the key. While I was disappointed, I want to be locked, not maimed, so off came the cage.
She has decided that until warmer weather I'm on the honour system. I'm finding this far harder than being locked, and being free means that certain rules that apply when locked, especially about nagging and begging, had fallen by the wayside a bit (well, TBH, a fair amount). This has meant that while I'm still successfully orgasm-free, being edged, self-edging (with permission only) and PIV has become a regular thing. Also, since I'm mostly naked around the house, I find myself, in moments of distraction, auto-fondling (for want of a better description).
Aware that things were getting out of hand, She tasked me with coming up with a plan that would settle things down until the caging season came around.
So thinking back to when we began chastity and denial, a time when She was very unsure about being dominant and before my first cage, I had devised a system of challenges using dice, which had worked well. So I've "gone back to basics" and devised a chart which has 11 challenges (nine actually because two are very similar which gives a bias to denial) which are decided by a throw of two dice. Once the challenge is decided, a further throw of one to three dice determines the severity of the challenge. All She needs to do is decide it's challenge time.
So up to now I've been in a bondage hogtie for three hours, have gone four days with painted toenails, and am currently in a period of strict no-touching (except hygiene), the duration of which I'm not allowed to know. To help keep my hands off I'm in either panties or tights 24/7. She has also invoked "Best Behaviour", which prevents me complaining, begging or showing anything but contentment at any time. She of course is free to tease and/or to demand attention.
So yeah, getting along nicely.
2 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We've had some great kinky fun, but then also some major and terrible life stress, which has left both of us feeling a little deflated. I haven't wanked in close two years. My patience is being tested through no fault of my Wife. Trying to figure out some catharsis that doesn't ask anything of her but still connects. What do you do when "real life" gets in the way?
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Lady M wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:16 am I wish 2020 started out better... A month ago I slipped on the ice and broke a rib, hurt my elbow and took a chunk out of my leg. My hubby just had back surgery... Things have just been a mess.

That sucks. If you use erotic denial as a lifestyle that helps you cope with life, what do you do when life gets in the way, so neither of you feels very erotic? Put it on the shelf and be patient? There are things that we've been doing that I don't want to lose sight of, but right now isn't a time we can think much about kink.
0 x
JamesandLucy
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by JamesandLucy »

Wow, a real range of experiences. I hope those of you who have had a great start to the year are able to continue in the same manner, and that those who have had a hard start to the year see things improve soon.

Thanks for sharing.

James.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

2020 is going great for us! We closed on a brand new custom built home on Dec 23rd, 2019.

We've played with chastity cages, on and off, for 5 yrs but never anything too serious. I got a PA piercing in Nov 2018 and I slowly stretched it to 6g. My wife surprised me on Valentines day 2020 by handing me a new 6g captive bead ring and my metal cage. She said she wants to get more serious about chastity and told me she'd like to try it for a solid 30 days. I put it on and we agreed to discuss how we each feel and how we want to proceed after 30 days. So far we've been having a LOT of sex, but I haven't cum. She said that she's really enjoying it so far. I'm definitely enjoying it.

We had PIV sex last night and I edged 3 times. The last time she knew I was getting close to the edge so she pulled away and then grabbed my penis. She began jerking me with a stern warning, "Right to the edge but don't you even think about cumming." I warned her to stop a few seconds later. I didn't have an orgasm but I was leaking and dripping. She teased me slowly as she held her finger under the head of my penis to catch the drips. She held her fingers to my lips... "Eat it." She kept edging me and feeding me the drips for another 3 or 4 minutes.

We txt often during the day. She said that watching me suck and lick my own juices from her fingers was a huge turn on and she wants to do it again tonight. I laughed and said, "Don't threaten me with a good time!"
6 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@fuzzydunlop we try to at least have conversations since we haven't been able to have any kinky play time... We are dealing with A LOT right now and we are into March already. Somethings gotta give at some point.

This has been the worst start to a year ever and you all don't even know the half of it lol these couple things are only two of the things... There is so much more on top of that still going on.

If we don't laugh about it all we will just cry.
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Hope it gets better for you both.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Lady M wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:16 pm @fuzzydunlop we try to at least have conversations since we haven't been able to have any kinky play time... We are dealing with A LOT right now and we are into March already. Somethings gotta give at some point.

This has been the worst start to a year ever and you all don't even know the half of it lol these couple things are only two of the things... There is so much more on top of that still going on.

If we don't laugh about it all we will just cry.
I hope things get better for you.

We are both coping with some harsh stress. When stress descends upon us, I am apt to want to use "kink" as a coping mechanism. I don't need some big scene, but sometimes want something low-grade (wearing something) or at least talking to get my mind off things. My wife is less inclined to want this during hard times. And of course, the stress can interfere with day-to-day interactions, let alone trying to feel some intimacy through sexy talk. It's hard being playful right now.

We did fool around a little bit this weekend. I ended up passing on a ruined HJ (all HJ's end up being ruined these days) which was a very difficult decision. This morning, she told me to wear a cage. So, she seems to get that I need the distraction.

I'm used to expecting a few days of post-orgasm blues, but with things tough, I don't want them right now.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Haven't logged in for a long time but I finally had reason to and thought I would share. Work life of a chef is insane and always will be. 2 kids playing baseball currently so we are at the baseball grilled 4-5 days a week so that keeps us super busy.

Celebrated our 10 year anniversary a few months ago and everything couldn't be better in that end. We started talking more and more about our sex life recently, what we like,new things to try, things that street a limit and confessing to certain desirers. It just keeps getting better. Sure sometimes life is hectic and we have little to no time for intimacy but the time we are together is better then ever.

Had a bit of a sex marathon the other day for my birthday that we haven't done in years. She spoiled me for a couple hours in every way it had a strange net result. In the past year I've only been locked in my cage with her taking the keys 2 or 3 times both for less then a week. Life just kept getting in the way and she wasn't feeling any vibes as a key holder. Time kept going buy and it got awkward to bring it up for awhile.

However by the end of a couple hours I was pleading to her to make me cum one more time. That's when she said yes in the condition i lockup right afterwards. Some hasty negotiating was done while she stroked and teased me. I agreed to lockup for the week afterwards.

The next morning I asked to be locked for 30 days straight with no release. If I make it that will be a new record. Trying a bit of an experiment to see where it all goes. How I behave, positive, negative impacts, how she feels about it, and at the end what we both got out of it. Wish me luck
7 x