Vibrating Butt Plug

Living the real life under lock and key
ks67
Vibrating Butt Plug

Post by ks67 »

I have always used butt plugs on and off for many years. This is something I have not shared with my wife until last night. I bought a new vibrating butt plug that has a remote control and showed it to her after I finished bathing her. She laughed. It didn't freak her out which I was afraid would happen. I inserted the butt plug in my ass and gave her the remote. She kept the vibration on while I licked her ass, massaged her, and during the few minutes of teasing she gives me as a reward for the bath, ass licking, and massage. I had to ask her to please stop using the vibrator on my cock after about 20 seconds (I have to tell her when I am close). I felt like I was going to cum almost immediately. She put the vibrator away (vibrator she uses on my cock) and commented how quick that was and I wasn't going to cum tonight.

I am really surprised that this long held secret of mine didn't phase her. She didn't even ask any questions about it. So I hope it becomes part of our nightly routine. For the first 9 years of our marriage I always thought my wife was 100% vanilla. The D/s in our marriage now was mostly all my idea and she seems to like it. This nightly routine of ours would have never happened if I had not introduced it to her.
2 x