Keyholder Birthday Chastity Rules

Living the real life under lock and key
Uhjake
Keyholder Birthday Chastity Rules

Post by Uhjake »

My keyholder recently had a birthday. She just turned 41, so her first rule is that I won’t have an orgasm for a minimum of 41 days. It can grow from there, based on my behavior and what sort of fun she has along the way. There are multiple tasks involved, among them, posting to this forum.

What we are interesting is hearing ideas you might have for rules or tasks that might be invoked with birthday chastity. If she likes them, my keyholder might even use some of them before my sentence runs out, someday.

I’m certain there are many imaginative minds on this forum, so let’s hear your ideas! Thanks!
0 x
Skip
Re: Keyholder Birthday Chastity Rules

Post by Skip »

I've recently had a discussion about one such mission (that I'm destined to fail, which is understood). The scenario is that we watch a movie on TV and whenever there's an ad break I have to go down on the KH. 1 day added to chastity for every ad break I don't get her off with just my tongue and fingers, and an extra week + the amount of ad breaks if I can't get her off before the end of the movie. Start immediately as the ads start, stop as soon as the movie is back on, no matter what.

If I will manage to get her off during an ad, the game doesn't stop, she doesn't mind getting more than 1 orgasm per evening, of course ;) but I would get an imaginary -1 day on being locked. Even though we have no actual "end date" or anything, it's up to her but she claims to have "an idea". Just won't tell me.

She likes it - she enjoys basically being "edged" quite a bit - and neither of us minds missions that are designed for me to fail them and add more days.
4 x
Uhjake
Re: Keyholder Birthday Chastity Rules

Post by Uhjake »

Wow! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
1 x