Best toys for those new to toys

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Best toys for those new to toys

Post by KittensBoyToy »

After reading here and other places what women have to say about the Hitachi Magic Wand I tried several times to talk to Kitten about one. She always said she wasn't interested, mainly because of its size. Last week she was introduced to the wand at an all girls overnight party and fell in love. Now it's a matter of figuring out what accessories she to go with it.

The best advice in all the responses you have received so far is to take it slow, talk to her, and leave the decision up to her.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Dan4201

Post by Dan4201 »

conorg wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:38 pm I personally wouldn't start with a Hitachi, those things are intense and likely just to scare the hell out of her. The Hitachi still scares my wife and she's a seasoned toy user.
I would start with something small and not intimidating i.e. a little bullet vibrator. You can play around outside with it and also insert and it's not a big outlay if the toy idea is a bust.
If she enjoys herself you can always expand the toy collection from there.
After reading more reviews of the Hitachi, that was the conclusion I came too as well. It’s loud enough that I think she’ll be worried about the kids hearing it (even if that’s unlikely). Starting with something smaller and then moving up if she loves it seems like a good idea.
KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:56 am The best advice in all the responses you have received so far is to take it slow, talk to her, and leave the decision up to her.
Agreed, a conversation is the next step and taking it slow is key. I wanted to do my research to minimize the risk of overwhelming her or starting with a toy she hates, potentially putting her off toys altogether. Thanks for the advice!
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

When it comes to vibrators, I like the nobra line. As powerful as a hitachi, but better looks and far quieter.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

An exterior device might be less intimidating. My wife enjoys the Satisfyer and the Womanizer; they are clit stimulators. There are others under other names. You could start there and then add a dildo or internal vib to the mix. My wife enjoys many of the other vibs and dildos mentioned above, but was definitely shy about penis-like objects when we started, um, a number of years ago.
0 x
JamesandLucy
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by JamesandLucy »

Vibrating cock ring to enhance PIV? Or (as others have said), a small bullet vibe. We started there and a year on have a quite a toy box.

Lovehoney (on line toy shop) had a podcast series that might be worth checking - maybe this one to start with (hope the link works...):

2: Why Should I Try Something New in the Bedroom? by The Sexual Happiness Podcast

James.
https://player.fm/1wFPFt #nowplaying
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I'll second the vixskin, they have relatively normal sizes and she says it feels very lifelike. We bought one that is my approximate size and shape (ok, it's longer and probably a bit more girth) but not anything outrageous. She prefers it to any vibrator. Funny thing about that extra length, for the first time in over 30 years I'm hearing "deeper"
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Frank66

Post by Frank66 »

Best toys for those new starts, I recommend torso sex dolls, because they are affordable, light weight and easy to carry and store. You can easily carry your favorite torso sex doll in your bed, sofa or car.
0 x
Using a big boob sex doll to arouse sexual desire in your heart.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

MissyBsBitch wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:38 pm I personally wouldn't start with a Hitachi, those things are intense and likely just to scare the hell out of her. The Hitachi still scares my wife and she's a seasoned toy user.
I would start with something small and not intimidating i.e. a little bullet vibrator. You can play around outside with it and also insert and it's not a big outlay if the toy idea is a bust.
If she enjoys herself you can always expand the toy collection from there.
Totally agree,
Wife has had a bullet for years., moving beyond that is a no go., and that was a big jump for her and a huge success at the same time. So 10 years or so later, thats where we are. She will go with me to the toy store 2x a year or so, we browse, nothing interests her ... nothing except possibly a new bullet... oh.. and fresh batteries!!
2 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

What is the best lubricant for a vixkin?
0 x
WPS
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't know about "best", but you want a non-silicone lube. We like Sliquid Organics and Slippery Stuff, both very gentle, easy to clean, and sensitive skin friendly.
0 x