Women and men and others

Living the real life under lock and key
sklavenAJ
Women and men and others

Post by sklavenAJ »

I recently joined, I'm FtM slave. Female bodied, but everything works like a man's would (minus erectile tissue)

Question is, afte the any weiman or other trans gender perks on this site? How many of the men atree straight? Gau? How's manny off you consider yourself submissive? Nor submissive but enjoy female led relationships? After there any gay leatherman in here?

For the women; how many of you afte the? Do you use devices or honor systems?

I am exploring chastity via the honour system.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Women and men and others

Post by Tom Allen »

This particular forum is mainly straight men, slightly older. We do have some gay men, some straight women (mainly as key holders), and a very few in-transition members.

Over the years, I've noticed that orgasm denial tends to attract mostly men. There used to be one site that was mainly for women, but I can't remember the name, and I spent a half hour looking for it. It's probably no longer functioning.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

We have one other recently joined FtM member that I know of. We had a woman join recently but I haven’t seen them back after an intro post. No one wants to be token anything, I get it. We have more gay men than we did a year ago, that’s slowly growing. I am one of them.
We have a mixture of members who identify as submissive and those who don’t, though it seems that submission is a key component to chastity for many if not most of the men here.

We never did a formal survey :)
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
sklavenAJ

Post by sklavenAJ »

I kinda like being the token. They get used the most often. Lol! Well, with so many pf you straight men, I wanna ask... how many of you live with your key holders? How many of you that don't, see your holders regularly?

After there any here who have online holders, to whom you have mailed a key to? Before I met Master, I seriously considered buying a device and sending the key in the mail to someone. It shirs seem that chastity is mainly a Male bodied sport!

Do you find being chaste helps regulate your aggression and emotional swings?
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

I’ve never been an aggressive man, so for me I think being locked allows T, my key holder, to understand how committed I am to her. How can you say it better than ‘My erections, orgasms and sperm ALL belong to you, and if you say “yes” that’s fine, and if you say “no” that is equally fine. I don’t, and can’t instigate sexual activity, so T has full responsibility for all sexual activity.
It’s become commonplace now she knows the power she has to just say “Lick my c***” - and I do without delay or question, every time. If I am not allowed an orgasm then giving her one is a close second best.
But it DOES add to my emotional state. Particularly after she’s spent time teasing me. I can be close to tears with thankfulness that she loves me and understands and enjoys this kink/lifestyle.
And yes, as a previous answer said, I explained chastity to her and instigated everything - and now I feel so lucky to have her as my loving key holder. I don’t feel like we need any other kinks in our life.
3 x
sklavenAJ

Post by sklavenAJ »

Your response leads into something ive always been curious about. Ther emotional component. So many men talkin about how hot it is, and about which cage they have. But there's a.m emotional component, a bind, attachment that happens.

Are there any here who don't live with their key holder? If you don't hear from them often, or you have a disagreement and your really close, how does that play out in chastity, where there's no orgasm or masturbation to distract you from your emotions?
0 x