Varicocele

Living the real life under lock and key
bflmpsvz

Varicocele

Post by bflmpsvz »

Hey guys, I was wearing some chastity belt for some time. One night when I slept with him I had an erection. It caused pressure on the balls by pulling the belt. I had probably had a variocele before, but it got worse. I've never had pain before. I went to the urologist who told me this diagnosis and sent me on ultrasound.

It will take some time before I go to him for another check, so I'd like to ask if you have any experience with it. In the case of a common variocele, the things that cause it still work, but this accidental deterioration is not common. I therefore hope that not wearing the belt could improve. Did something like this happen to you and eventually improved?
1 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: Varicocele

Post by Tessasissy »

I have had Varicocele in both testicals before ever doing anything related to chastity. I had them operated on 9+ years ago. Its not something that goes away its like varicose viens on your testicals.

They first tried to get them busing simar think to doing heart operations long cables through your femeral artery they direct through your kidneys down to you balls. It's amazing to watch as they do this on a big screen and you can feel it a little internally. Unfortunately they could not get past one of the valves in a vein and had to give up. So I ended up with surgery they go through the pubic area.
The only real issue is if they get big they insulate your testicals keeping them warm reducing your fertility. Other wise it's just an occasional ache.
0 x