doubts on ruined orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: doubts on ruined orgasm

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

I have read that if one is completely drained in such a manner, one can be subsequently stimulated for an extended period of time and be [frustratingly] unable to achieve orgasm. I think I'd like to experience this at least once, with Mrs. Twisted being able to 'ride' me to her complete satisfaction, ultimately leaving me horny and aroused and [frustratingly] *unsatisfied*.
I truly have no idea how my KH, T, and I perfected this, but we achieved exactly what TwistedMister dreams of above.

A ruined orgasm for me is where sperm is expelled with just one contraction with no reduction in libido, no loss of erection and only a slight reduction of output from squirt to squirt. T loves to see my cum shooting out, so we carry on and on - she rubs, I say through heavy breaths “stop!” at exactly the right time and about 2 seconds after she’s let go a say “push it” and she pushes it down towards my belly. That’s enough for a rope of cum to shoot out.

The first time we did this I had SEVEN of these ‘events’ one after the other. T, having recognised the reducing output (by now just a dribble) then said “this is the one - this time we go to full orgasm”. But we never got there - I was empty and orgasm wasn’t possible - though I was still intensely aroused, and yes, had she scooped cum up and instructed me to eat it I would have without question ...and that’s the marker isn’t it??
I think we completed the evening an hour or two later with the full one to completion, but (I never told her this), my (all of us?) would, in retrospect, rather she’d just locked me back up to stew in my euphoric state. I think she felt that the massive frustration this caused me deserved an orgasm - and I cum when she says and don’t when she says!

Incidentally, I caught that first rope on slow-mo video and it’s a brilliant reminder of an exceptional evening.
I love her so much for accepting and now enjoying the control she has over me.
3 x