Leaking question....

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked and Loaded
Leaking question....

Post by Locked and Loaded »

Hi all....to begin, I am self locked but wife knows. She has the understanding that I lock to control masturbation. We don’t really discuss it, but neither do I try to conceal it. Often, my cage is on the vanity drying after a cleaning and on occasion, she will move it to keep ‘her’ space on the counter.

So, to my question about leaking. It seems that I have a LOT of leaking while caged. I don’t know if its from strained erections becoming flaccid and then leaking or just naturally leaking some of the extra that is pent up inside.

Being caged only the last 6 months this is still new to me.

But, I ask this question because tonight, when leaving a restaurant, my wife noticed a what she described a large wet spot on the back of my kilt/skirt and asked if I felt wet. At first I thought I may have sat on a wet booth seat. But after looking when we got home, I found precum in the same spot while I was sitting.

Perhaps I should be conscious of not wearing light colors or lightweight material. Or perhaps more appropriately wear panties to absorb the leaks. To me though, that just defeats the freedom of wearing ONLY a cage which to be clear is confining enough.

Do any you also experience the excessive leaking?
0 x
Locked in a cage...and ... Loaded with Cum...

Have worn. CB3000, CB6000/s
Now alternating between a Mature Metal Jail Bird and 4 different custom Cherry Keepers
slave d

Re: Leaking question....

Post by slave d »

This has been discussed in other threads as well and a number of people have found it necessary to wear a panty pad or similar, particularly in the first months of chastity.

Just realised you don’t wear “panties” of any sort, not sure how you get around that.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

You could try making small pads which can be secured over the tip of your cage with elastic to catch any leaks, I just use a folded square of tissue in my underwear over the end of the cage. Other wise some times I can leak through my underwear and when leaking a lot have damp patches on my jeans or trousers.

Whilst I would love to be feminsed a bit, it is currently not so thing my wife would like and she makes the rules so no panties and skirts
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Another kilt wearing guy, eh?

Sorry, but the underlying excitement of wearing a cage will take some time to wear off. I've been wearing on and off for 20 years, and I still have periods in which I leak a bit,

I wear "tightly whites" because I generally wear jeans to work, and I like the support - especially in the warm weather.

When I wear my kilt (a heavy black cotton utility kilt) I wear black boxer briefs for a little support, plus to prevent accidental displays.

I can't think of any other easy or convenient way to handle that.
0 x
Locked and Loaded

Post by Locked and Loaded »

Thanks for the replies. I guess that when it comes to lightweight materials I AM going to need an absorbent barrier.
Pads are out I think, but probably a cotton bikini will sure help. Definitely not lace or sheer as those won’t be much better than sans underwear.
Maybe as my time in a cage goes on, there will be less leaking, but it doesn't seem like there is any predicting it. So I’ll just have to wear underwear.
I may try a slip under my lightweight kilt. I can test it around the house to see if that helps.
I really don't want another surprise like last night. I wasnt Too embarassed as we were leaving and only had to walk to the car. But if we had just been beginning a day out and about, that would have been a different story.

Thanks again.
0 x
Locked in a cage...and ... Loaded with Cum...

Have worn. CB3000, CB6000/s
Now alternating between a Mature Metal Jail Bird and 4 different custom Cherry Keepers