How do you mange you chastity lifestyle if you have children at home

Living the real life under lock and key
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
How do you mange you chastity lifestyle if you have children at home

Post by Tessasissy »

Hi,
My wonderfull wife agreed to try the chastity journey with me and took possession of my keys on the 26th of November last year. This is intended to be forever with release when she allows it and for cleaning only.

One of both my wife's and my major concern with this is keeping this part of our lives private and more importantly away from our young daughter she is 7 years old and we don't want any difficult conversations!

So we have instituted some simple changes so far.
such as I have always slept naked and we have never covered our bodies up in front of our daughter to this point such that she wold happily walk in the bathroom while I am showering etc.

Now sleep in shorts, don't walk around when she is home naked, take showers when she is not at home.

I know this is personal but I am interested to know how many of you have similar circumstances at home with children etc. And how do you handle this? Do they know? How did you explain it? If they don't what precautions do you take to prevent them finding out?

The reason for asking is that this topic never seems to come up on forums its like no one whe undertakes this lifestyle change has children!! May be a result of chastity!!

Anyway I would love to hear from you to find out how you deal with the complications.
0 x
CanuckInNJ

Re: How do you mange you chastity lifestyle if you have children at home

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Just keep doing what you're doing. Lock the bathroom door when you're in there, and don't walk around naked.
You'll be fine.
1 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Pretty easy - don’t sleep naked, lock the bathroom door. There’s absolutely no reason for kids to be aware of any of this.
2 x
MCN Contender
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

I am in a very similar situation but with 3 kids under 6. We don’t want our kids to be aware of anything sexual at this point in their lives. In a purely non-sexual context they see my wife and I naked often and always have. We have many reasons for doing that and want it to continue. When I am locked, they see nothing but we choose to use the “honor system” periodically so that we can continue to have nudity be no big deal and not even noticed in our house.

When locked, I take all the proper precautions mentioned above. I make sure to shower before they wake up or after they go to bed so that they are not likely to come across a locked door which is unusual and ask questions about why I locked the door. Locked or not, I try to sneak off unnoticed to use the restroom but lock the door when I’m wearing. In daily life I’m just a little more careful while wrestling with the kids or when they sit on my lap but manage to make those changes subtle enough that they don’t notice.

If we couldn’t keep the kids properly insulated from it, we would give up on chastity for a while. However, it has been no problem so far.
1 x
mistressmel

Post by mistressmel »

We have 4 kids 13 and under, they don't know and I don't believe they need to know. Just keep everything normal outside the bedroom and always keep doors locked and clothes on.
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't really consider them to be "lifestyle changes," but just minor adjustments. For example, even though I sleep nude, I have shorts or underwear at the bedside to pull on quickly. I close the door when in the bathroom or showering. It's really not much of a change.
2 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Thanks for all for your replies it is good to know there are others with kids who manage to keep it secret. As I think I said in my first post on this topic I have never seen it discussed before as nearly all the post are about the individual or the couple and nothing about dealing with it when you have family.

If any one else has comments I looforward to hearing them. If there are any specific situations you find difficult etc.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Our 4, 7, and 8 year old grandkids live with us. They think it's funny that Grandpa makes a tinkling noise when he walks but they don't know why. Hardest thing is when the 4 year old comes up to hug me if I am standing. I have to quickly turn slightly to the side.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

We have two children still living at home.
My wife has just become my keyholder again after I got carried away and dropped too many hints.
Just live the same way. Don't mention it.
Your wife will get on with her day and you may think she has forgotten all about your arrangement. The truth is. Yes she has and will. She is busy. Has a lot to think about.
But it will be on your mind constantly. Try not to let it interfere.
She will fit you in.. eventually. Enjoy what you get.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Michele

Post by Michele »

We've got kids too and other than finding time alone to enjoy our kinky stuff, our sex life isn't their business. We keep it private, we sleep naked but have clothes next to the bed, hubby is careful not to get bumped and in the event he ever has, it's his phone in his pocket or something. He's been wearing a cage for almost 7 years and our kids are currently 11 &. 14. We keep our toys and stuff in our room, it's put away but the door isn't locked. We feel locking it and seemingly like we are hiding something would make them more curious. So it's not in sight but not locked away hidden either. We taught our kids early on to respect our space and we respect theirs. It's respectful to knock if the door is closed and wait to enter a room. They always have.

Like I said... We live this life everyday, if we want to talk dynamic we do it when they aren't around or through text message, subtlety or even innuendos. It works out just takes slightly more creativity when there are kids or even friends around who are not aware of our lifestyle.
3 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast